House Or Apartments

taokakao

Hi guys!

Me and my wife are waiting for baby delivery in weeks and decided to stop travelling for a while. We choose nice city of Chiang Mai for living there for a next 3 month. But as appeared this city has one problem - for 3 days of hard trying I did not succeed in finding house for short-time rent (3 month). All owners are keep saying that we should live there at least 1 year. Which is not our plan :)

So, I decide to write a topic in this forum hoping that someone will know someone who will tend to help us :D What we need is small nice house with price not higher than 10k with kitchen and preferably but not necessary internet. For 3 month. It could be apartments also but with nice kitchen and at 2 separate rooms.

Hoping for power of internet community :D

0852441951, Andrei

Usually you can rent a condo for short term--meaning three months or more. It is the end of high season, so there should be many vacancies. Walk into the offices of some of the condominium locations you are interested in, and ask at the office if there are any available. You might be able to negotiate the price as well, as nothing is engraved in stone. Downside of furnished a condo is that there are usually very few basics there, and you may have to buy bedding, towels, and cooking utensils.

You may want to post want ad on City Life on line, as well as Thai Visa, and the Community Church website.