Young Swedish Man Suspected For Big Time Fraud Arrested In Bangkok

webfact

Young Swedish Man Suspected for Big Time Fraud Arrested in Bangkok

gallery_327_1086_10242.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The 27 year old Alexander Charles Christensen has been arrested by Thai Police according to Bangkok Post the 24th February.

Alexander Charles Christensen is suspected of swindling with assets from his property company. Assets at a value of 100 million baht, reports Bangkok Post.

In Sweden Alexander Charles Christensen has not wasted his time. At age 27 his has been involved in not lees than 23 companies. Among them several property and finance companies.

He fled to Thailand, when he was set free from temporary detention in Sweden. Now he is charged for entering Thailand on an invalid passport as the Swedish authorities has revoked his passport.

source: scandasia.com

2010-02-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

He is of Danish blood, but not that is matters.

The companies he has been involved in has in many cases been small, has their F-tax (company) license revoked or filed for Chapter 11 etc. He might have been a goalie for someone else too.

If he's a crook and swindled people out millions of Baht throw the book at him and in bkk hilton jail,

Not much sense talking about crooked officials here when a falang criminal gets caught.

may be really low to do that, but to stand back and say "bangkok hilton", thats a bit extreme. would you still say that if it was your family member? bad idea to wish serious misfortune on others to that extreme (could come back around to haunt you!)

On the bright side, the police have now averaged some nice sized arrests several days in a row. Not that this case was in Pattaya, but who cares. At least another one goes off to the pokey. I think Thailand should fight extradition and send him to Bang Kwang. Cant think of another place more fitting. Rotten rice for carbs, mold for veggies and rats for protein. :)

So they slap him with bogus charges. An invalidated passport.... how could he know? Did they phone him?

He must be the ideal son in law for Thai people. They love a good conman they even ask them to become politicians.

He fled the country when released from 'temporary detention'.

Probably entered Thailand before they received notification of his cancelled passport.

Hardly bogus charges.

Disgusting scum. They should bulldoze Bangkok and clean it up starting from from scratch.

All these scummy low level Farang scammers hiding out there. They make me sick.

They should all be kicked out!

Oh, sorry. I thought we were talking about Pattaya again. :)

you think 100 million baht is low. what is your take on a high level crook ?

all these people that talk about kicking all the criminal scum out of thailand. i assume u lot have never commetted a crime in your life

Edited by BigC

Disgusting scum. They should bulldoze Bangkok and clean it up starting from from scratch.

there is way more higher level scum in south america, I think people over-estimate how much scum is in Thailand compared to other places around the world.

there is way more higher level scum in south america, I think people over-estimate how much scum is in Thailand compared to other places around the world.

That's a good point. In general, it's far too easy for people to say negative things about Thailand. Usually non-thinking, closed minded and ignorant people who believe everything the newtainment shows pump into them seem to toe this line. IMO.

No offense meant towards anyone here but those who think Thailand is nothing more than cheap thrills, mai pen rai.

oth

Edited by oldthaihand

That's a good point. In general, it's far too easy for people to say negative things about Thailand. Usually non-thinking, closed minded and ignorant people who believe everything the newtainment shows pump into them seem to toe this line. IMO.

No offense meant towards anyone here but those who think Thailand is nothing more than cheap thrills, mai pen rai.

oth

'That's a good point. In general, it's far too easy for people to say negative things about Thailand. Usually non-thinking, closed minded and ignorant people who believe everything the newtainment shows pump into them seem to toe this line. IMO'

yerp totally agree there is nothing negative to say about thailand, pro positive thaksin rally friday anyone?

Do you know, you're right! It isn't just low level foreigner scum in Bangkok. It's massive ones as well. And not just this guy. Remember the Yakuza boss recently arrested there. Victor Bout the international arms dealer, the gun runners from the plane, you name it.

And even yesterday the thread about the S.419 scammers operating out of Bangkok in General Topics.

It all makes me wonder what Bangkok is coming to with its foreigner population. I remember when it was a nice, safe, family destination. It's even got massage parlours and girlie bars now.

You know, I'm never leaving Pattaya from now on. It's much safer than Bangkok, especially with our high-tech SWAT team running around.

all these people that talk about kicking all the criminal scum out of thailand. i assume u lot have never commetted a crime in your life

where would flies gather -farangs and locals included? :D

Do you know, you're right! It isn't just low level foreigner scum in Bangkok. It's massive ones as well. And not just this guy. Remember the Yakuza boss recently arrested there. Victor Bout the international arms dealer, the gun runners from the plane, you name it.

And even yesterday the thread about the S.419 scammers operating out of Bangkok in General Topics.

It all makes me wonder what Bangkok is coming to with its foreigner population. I remember when it was a nice, safe, family destination. It's even got massage parlours and girlie bars now.

You know, I'm never leaving Pattaya from now on. It's much safer than Bangkok, especially with our high-tech SWAT team running around.

I remember Pattaya iin 1973 when there were about 20 felangs there, maybe two hotels and bungalows on the beach, before the garbage washed ashore.

I remember Pattaya iin 1973 when there were about 20 felangs there, maybe two hotels and bungalows on the beach, before the garbage washed ashore.

Colabamumbai - unfortunately it still does.

If you wish to help us do a beach cleanup, your generous concern for the environment and your evident public spiritedness will be more than welcome.

If you wish to help us do a beach cleanup, your generous concern for the environment and your evident public spiritedness will be more than welcome.

I was thinking more of a criminal element cleanup.

Oh. Now I am disappointed. :)

I thought your environmental awareness was wonderful and most welcome here.

Oh. Now I am disappointed. :)

I thought your environmental awareness was wonderful and most welcome here.

It is lets start cleaning up the plastic bags bottles and people per se.