Can Anyone Recommend A Thai Teacher In Samui?

Hi folks

Can anyone recommend a good Thai teacher/school?

I have pretty good basic conversational Thai or at least I did. Lived in Bngkok for several years up until 12 years ago and moved to Samui recently ater living back in Europe. Now very rusty.

Want to learn conversation (far too lazy to attempt Thai script now!)

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Cheers

Somchai

Edited by somchai jones

Mind your language is the name of the school. Speak to Jom. Sorry but i have lost his number but i'm sure someone on here will have it

Jom is your man indeed im not sure if he still works there but he is well known on the island and would be easy to find sorry i dont have his number either.

Mind your language is advertised in many samui publications with contact number, he is worth finding an all round nice fella and good at what he does.

www.thailanguagelinks.com/ check out this web site may be some help for the future as you learn. hes a really nice guy who 7 years ago had a bar in Samui not speaking any Thai. now he reads writes and speaks it. his job now is to teach the TEFL teachers as in people who want to teach TEFL to teachers go to him. he maybe able to explain a few things you may not understand.

• 2 weeks later...