Bad Experiences With Thai Women.

tigerfish

ill be sure to tell him, next time i go over to see him and his wife and two kids in australia. not sure it will go down to well with his misses though. :)

as for meeting the wifes parents and family, yes ive already met them. weve been together for over 10 years, 6 and half of them married.

or at least i hope that was the family at the wedding, and the people i now share the family home with now. otherwise im going to look a bit of a pratt now, arent i! :D

Nice come back!

"Have you seen her all in gold

Like a queen in days of old

She shoots colors all around

Like a sunset going down

Have you seen the lady fairer"

She' like a rainbow....

be men, stop whinging, take it with honor and pride!

There is a loser born every minute!

Great song,and Great album,one of the most underrated in pop music history if you ask me..

Oops off topic.

Ah the women.All the troubles in my life are coming from that side,but it would be unfair to say that Thai women are better or worse.

In Thailand the biggest trouble was when i had an alcoholic GF for more than a year.

Lovely person when she was not drunk,which happened everyday for a couple of hours..

The worst was one time,as we were arguing loudly in her home(well,she was screaming like an eagle)and i decided to get back to my room.

I slammed her door just to see my way blocked by two angry-looking locals who were thinking i was beating her.

I just said in Thai,'no problem,only normal talking'and they let me go.

After that i made up my mind about her,we split,but we are still friends.

In the first line he tells us this story was 10 years ago... Why don't some people read before sticking up their own post?

As for bad experiences. Nothing out of the ordinary here. I just leave them be.

Regarding guys who are still in the process of being fleeced. Yeah, we must move in the same circles. I am aware of the odd farang who will only know how had over they have been when it is way too late to do anything about it. I do however have a new found respect for those bold few who know the score and play the game too. The key is knowing when are in control. I know everyone of them THINKS they are. But time will tell.

"If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the bodies of your enemies float by" Sun Tzu

One thing…………. Most of the bar girls you pick up here are with us for one thing…. And it isn't our good looks or our wit! They want cold hard cash!!!! You can pick up the most angelic little thing that laughs at all your shit jokes and tells you how good your Thai is. Wine and dine them, stay in the best hotels. Bottom line…… it's all very nice but most of them are happier sat around with their mates, drinking "spy Classic" and sucking on a fish heads and talking shit! Next time, pay the girl… every day, whatever you've agreed from day one. Ask yourself this; would you work for someone who pays you in food and a bed and then expects to roger you whenever they feel like it?

Just remember you and your mate took them away, munched in nice places and did the things you did because YOU and YOUR MATE wanted to. The fact that your, now wife didn't have a problem doesn't meet not paying was justified.

assumptions!

met my wife the first day i got here. seeing as we only had 3 days in bangkok ,i decided to go out and exsplore (yawalat) china town.

while my mate slept off his jet lag in the hotel room. as we were going out that night and it was my birthday, i thought id give myself a little treat, and get a cut throat shave in a barbers shop. the first shop that i happened to stumble into was were my wife worked. we got talking and as they say the rest is history.

You were lucky ,but you also probably had karma on your side .My Thai fiance is also a trained hairdresser but i met her on her night off from the beauty shop in a bar in Pattaya .We now live in Chiang Mai .

A Tiger....? In Africa....?