Warning About Ems Overseas

pizzaman

:o

I don’t know how EMS is working inside Thailand, but to send overseas can be a bad alternative. This was what happened to me:

At Oct 22 I wanted to send some document to Sweden. Normally I always chose the regular AIR MAIL system, a letter like this one for approx. 50-100 baht. But with these document I had a deadline set to 29th Oct, so to be extra sure I choose the EMS service at 800 baht.

The item arrived to consignee at Oct 31.

Tracing showed that the letter was send from Bangkok at 25th, but arrived to Stockholm first at 29th. Then the local transport was in town at 30th and delivered to consignee at 31st.

Nine days for extra express service???

Normally AIR MAIL takes 5-6 days maximum.

EMS is guarantee within 5 days.

I complaint about it to the local post office, but it seems to be tricky to get money back. Actually it’s not so much about baht, its more the principle. But now I will soon go for my third visit about the matter, and if it doesn’t work I’ll give a ###### about principles too.

Welcome to thailand services, if you were in the state it will never happen and ofcourse money back garrantee.

in your case its not the the provider its the country lack of services, money back you say? since when thailand have a policy of money backbanana.gif

Welcome to thailand services, if you were in the state it will never happen and ofcourse money back garrantee.

in your case its not the the provider its the country lack of services, money back you say? since when thailand have a policy of money backbanana.gif

Is EMS a Thai Company? I’m curious to know.

I really doubt that you will ever get satisfaction from any place here when it comes to a refund,,But I have had good luck with EMS,really surprised me, but here to calif.on the front porch in 4 days,,and I have done it 3 times,,but is very spendy tho.