Glitterman Speaks About Part 1, The Original Idea.

glitterman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot comprehend the aggravation that the Glitterman creates among some of you. Live and let live I'd say. Yes, Mr. "James Bond" aka "Glitterman" is a tad spun off but so what? Why does it offend you? I for one actually enjoy him being around also in this forum adding a bit of colour to the Pattaya normalities...

his unjustified arrogance is as offending as it is ridiculous :D

Agreed.

neverdie hath spoken :):D

his unjustified arrogance is as offending as it is ridiculous :)

Read This Naam!

i don't need the poor man's crutches (wiki) to give me a lecture what is justified and unjustified arrogance. some people may think that the presence of Glitterman et al adds to the "glamour" of the city. my view is quite different and i think people like him diminuish Pattaya (assuming that this is possible).

Glitterman is just fun. I get excited when I spot him riding by, stopping to watch. Really.

I just feel sorry for him .Its kind of pathetic what he does .

That's kind of unnecessary. If he was a bad person, then I could understand, but I haven't heard anything like that.

He does not have a girlfriend or any other friend as far as i know .He devotes his whole life for many years now just to riding around Pattaya on a bike .How sad is that ?

He does not have a girlfriend or any other friend as far as i know .He devotes his whole life for many years now just to riding around Pattaya on a bike .How sad is that ?

Strange as I remember from several previous posts of you that you know him very well and his GIRLFRIEND even better.

Strange as I remember from several previous posts of you that you know him very well and his GIRLFRIEND even better.

I was thinking the same thing.

In fact, 'Thaifan2'; were you not the man who confirmed him as 'straight' and assured us all, that you were on familiar terms with his girlfriend and that he was indeed fabulously wealthy and was actually a blood relation of the English Royal Family?

Although I have a well thumbed copy of 'Debrett's Peerage' I am still unable to confirm this above said Royal status.

Edited by syd barrett

I think you answered your own question when you closed one of his threads back in December. :)

agreed. This forum is a community forum where we discuss things happening in the community (here: Pattaya) and not to be confused with speaker's corner.

For this we have the General Forum where general questions such as do you watch telly or not can be discussed. Not allowed there either is starting controversial topics with the obvious intend stirring up heated discussion, aka trolling.

Hence, this thread is closed.

:D

I cannot comprehend the aggravation that the Glitterman creates among some of you. Live and let live I'd say. Yes, Mr. "James Bond" aka "Glitterman" is a tad spun off but so what? Why does it offend you? I for one actually enjoy him being around also in this forum adding a bit of colour to the Pattaya normalities...

Six out of ten of his post have been closed. Not well liked by some other people also it seems. :D

I got word back that GM is upset about what i said ,so i can not go into it further .I will say that everything i said is not inconsistent .

I got word back that GM is upset about what i said ,so i can not go into it further .I will say that everything i said is not inconsistent .

Doubt it. You are just waffling.

Get your head down and go back to sleep.

Glitterman is just fun. I get excited when I spot him riding by, stopping to watch. Really.

I just feel sorry for him .Its kind of pathetic what he does .

That's kind of unnecessary. If he was a bad person, then I could understand, but I haven't heard anything like that.

Some people are just so bitter and twisted that they apparently can only feel alive by putting other people down.

I have experienced these people all my life, unfortunately usually in a position of power over me.

However, I survive by telling myself that they are just sad pathetic people, who probably had an unhappy childhood.

If the world didn't have people like Glitterman it would be a dreary place indeed.

Go for it Glitterman......living the dream.

Doing what most of us dare not ................................

Eh? Riding a bicycle in a foreign country dressed up as a golden trout?

Can't recall seeing this on my list of 30 things to do before I die.

Thats exactly the point. Maybe its on HIS list. :)

Have you accomplished any of your 30 things listed, that are interesting &/or funny?

I don't mean to seem rude or smug but he is doing his own thing and harming no-one.

Good Luck, Glitterman. I think you should also join the Monster Raving Looney Party (if it still exists) and run for UK P.M.

Doubt it. You are just waffling.

Get your head down and go back to sleep.

>>You are just waffling.

...so what are you doing ?....Maybe you are the guy who goes around on the motorcycle with blaring music and plastic roses on the back ?...another nutter .

Edited by Thaifan2

It is just like art.

Always controversial, the subject of acknowledgement, recognition, talks, arguments, conversations about the price payed for " whatever" and more.

And than there are the ones who recognise something of themselves in it and therefore oppose to it.

Also the ones claiming they can do that too, but on being challenged they cannot or don't have the guts...

Whatever you may think it keeps us busy..

I think you answered your own question when you closed one of his threads back in December. :)

Six out of ten of his post have been closed. Not well liked by some other people also it seems. :D

You are not discussing moderation, are you? :D

I must admit, it is not that easy to decide whether to keep it open or not For this one, it is somewhat Pattaya related as he is a Pattaya figure talking about his Pattaya experience. 'nuff said,

It is just like art.

Always controversial, the subject of acknowledgement, recognition, talks, arguments, conversations about the price payed for " whatever" and more.

And than there are the ones who recognise something of themselves in it and therefore oppose to it.

Also the ones claiming they can do that too, but on being challenged they cannot or don't have the guts...

Exactly my thoughts! Artist is probably the closest I would categorize him.

You are not discussing moderation, are you? :D

I must admit, it is not that easy to decide whether to keep it open or not For this one, it is somewhat Pattaya related as he is a Pattaya figure talking about his Pattaya experience. 'nuff said,

It is just like art.

Exactly my thoughts! Artist is probably the closest I would categorize him.

Artist? You could on to something there, are we seeing a new branch of art pioneered on our own doorstep? This is not 'still-life', Glitterman is clearly branching out into a dynamic art of 'active-life' in a kind of mobile self portrait! He could be onto something (or on something!! :D ), sure beats a pile of bricks in the National Gallery or wherever it was anyway!

agreed. This forum is a community forum where we discuss things happening in the community (here: Pattaya) and not to be confused with speaker's corner.

For this we have the General Forum where general questions such as do you watch telly or not can be discussed. Not allowed there either is starting controversial topics with the obvious intend stirring up heated discussion, aka trolling.

Hence, this thread is closed.

I wasn't aware that moderators closed threads because they don't like the OP. I think it is more likely that his threads were closed due to lack of relevance. That said, I don't understand the disdain expressed for him from some posters. Just ignore him if you don't like him. I have a feeling that for the Glitterman, to be ignored would be a much worse fate than being insulted on the internet.

I wasn't aware that moderators closed threads because they don't like the OP. I think it is more likely that his threads were closed due to lack of relevance.

to make one thing clear...if we would close threats because we do not like the OP...naaa...don't let me get there... :)

The threats were indeed closed because of a lack of relevance to the respective forum. Just speaking out against smoking (for example) is not enough Thailand related to survive in here.

Just to make it abundantly clear, any discussion of moderation will see this thread join the list of previous casualties and the person responsible for causing it's closure gets to have a nice holiday.

I'm for the OP, this world needs more creative, interesting and somewhat eccentric characters rather than more boozy, boring losers, keep up the good work.

Yes maybe ,but its getting toward saturation point for the number of eccentrics in Pattaya already .Fair play to the people of Pattaya for tolerating them though .

Yes maybe ,but its getting toward saturation point for the number of eccentrics in Pattaya already .Fair play to the people of Pattaya for tolerating them though .

Is that why you moved to Chaing Mai you Grumpy Fecker!!?

Is that why you moved to Chaing Mai you Grumpy Fecker!!?

Partly ,lovey :D .....but more so the number of dishonest Thai people in Pattaya sucking off my TGF . :)

Glitterman has created his own character and is obviously enjoying it. He makes people smile and doesn't hurt anyone. I am a crotchety old fart and he makes me smile. I don't know him personally and likely never will but at least he is not a bitter farang who hates everyone.