Glitterman Speaks About Part 1, The Original Idea.

glitterman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>on't know him personally and likely never will but at least he is not a bitter farang who hates everyone.

...but he should not be incouraged to continue wasting his life in this way IMO .( for his own good ) .

Up to him. I don't know his financial situation but I do know young and not so young people who came here with a pocket full of money and thought the future would take care of itself. The future WON'T take care of itself. There again, up to them. Thailand is a great place to live as long as you have money. If you are broke, you will no doubt be quite miserable.

>>on't know him personally and likely never will but at least he is not a bitter farang who hates everyone.

...but he should not be incouraged to continue wasting his life in this way IMO .( for his own good ) .

Waisting his life away???? Please let everyone live the life they want, with their own and for their own reasons.

Don't you??

Glitterman has created his own character and is obviously enjoying it. He makes people smile and doesn't hurt anyone. I am a crotchety old fart and he makes me smile. I don't know him personally and likely never will but at least he is not a bitter farang who hates everyone.

I agree Gary A

Glitterman does no harm, he adds a little something to Pattaya, a bit of flair. Most people look, smile, and point. I don't understand some peoples reaction to him. Sure he gets attention, if your talking to a bar girl and she is telling you how sexy you are, and he drives buy, she will look and point. So what, you lose the ladies interest for 20 seconds, it's not gone for good. I'm more bothered by the guy that comes buy 20 seconds later trying to get me to over pay for a watch I don't want, and he refuses to take no for an answer.

Personally I wouldn't do what he does. I wouldn't even ride a bike in this heat, much less wearing that big coat. Maybe he is an attention whore. So what? I don't have a problem with him doing it. Let's be real here, it's hard not to smile as he rides buy. Is that a bad thing? If you don't smile, maybe you should take a close look at yourself. You are an unhappy person, and glitterman has nothing to do with that. It's your reaction, you own it. You probably have bigger problems than glitterman.

Waisting his life away???? Please let everyone live the life they want, with their own and for their own reasons.

Don't you??

OK its up to him !...no further comment from me ! ( this is only a discussion Forum and it does not really bother me what he does with his life ) .