My Pc

woralak

Every time i go to a page my comp is jumping,ok it stays on the same page but if i click on an item/topic a bit to quick i have to do it again after it stops jumping,any info on how to remedy this would be appreciated.

I suggest that you evict the kangaroo from your PC :)

If the problem is only on Thaivisa there was an issue with the news ticker causing page jumping, have a look in 'support'.

Try clearing your cache and logging back in to TV.

Always found the problem is the graphics card, if it is not working viewing is done by the on board or very basic graphics = not smooth running and appears to constantly jump..

Did you install the new driver ? check out on the web there is a problem with the new driver a few weeks ago, are you sure you have the correct driver, as often there is a conflict in drivers. if you go to the 'GEEKS' website there are often answers and fixes for any problem

A good programe in Driversheardquarters.com.... It is Free http://www.drivershq.com/

Worth a try ?

Thanks for your input guys.

Crossy::Kangaroo (evicted) Cleared cache and logged back on to TV still have prob,and its not just with TV its everything ?.

Ignis::Tried drv hq and geeks but was looking for something that was free cheers M8.

Johng::Mouse OK.

Tom592::This prob started only 4 days ago hope someone can give advice ?.

Just to add im not very good with computers and technical terms associated,so please any info would be appreciated in laymans terms,thanks to all help that can sort out this prob,my PC is still jumping like one "O: after all i am a (Geordie).

Edited by woralak

Can you elaborate a bit on the page 'jumping'?

Is the mouse pointer moving or the whole screen picture? Or only the browser window?

welo

Whole screen,seems to me that after the ads have finished it settles down,dunno though for sure hard to detect whats goin down,thanks for the interest.

Here is an update for all the people that tried to help me with the (page jumping) problem,i had to call out the internet guy in the end,anyway he tweaked a few controls and,dont ask me what he did but he did say that i'd had a network connection problem ?,he also said if the page jumping persisted i had to call him back becuase i may have a problem with my UPS box ?,anyway thanks to all those that gave their different views and info,we will have to wait and see what happens,ill post A note if it happens again,cheers and all the best.

Woralak.