Thaivisa V Google!

Rags

They seem to be a little upset with us. Shame. :D

You appear to be right Mr RDN - and a few familiar nicks as well :D

Very familiar... and some interesting posts by some braggarts too... :o

Up to them... but some that post here on TV as well will not be getting much attention from me anymore. :D

<deleted> 'em I say. :D

With you. Piss Blondie and the ###### that runs that pee weak site best pack.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to them... but some that post here on TV as well will not be getting much attention from me anymore. :D

That IssanAlex seems to be the worst, I would be extremely suprised if he lasts here much longer the way he rants on.

Went

Went over to THAT site today just to see what you were all talking about, never read such childish dribble. are the posters supposed to be intelligent ? :D

Went over to THAT site today just to see what you were all talking about, never read such childish dribble. are the posters supposed to be intelligent ? :o

No offence to anybody teaching, but half of them are about as funny as a fart in a spacesuit.

Why would they want to start a thread like that anyway. :D

link:        (Find out whom is linking to a particular site)

714 sites linking to ThaiVisa.com

3 sites linking to Ajarnforum.net

29 to bangkokpost.com

339 to thailand.com

1460 to sanook.com

48,000 to google.com

128,000 to microsoft.com

481,000 to yahoo.com

And just to make that point crystal clear:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...haivisa.com#top

(Scroll for graph)

Piss Blondie reporting in. Now, what was so bad about something I said? That Dr. Patpong, after making over 15,000 posts here and feeling quite comfortable and at home here, might not feel quite as comfortable at Ajarnforum.net? That's obvious, and not negative.

Yes, there are some real asinine as/%^$%^ posters over there. We have an 'ignore' feature - I don't have to read anything posted by guys who are asinine, some of whom were banned from this forum long ago. It's like the 'off' switch on the television. Those idiotic comments are not typical of farang ajarns in Thailand, and you needn't be a teacher there to say something really childish. After all, we're all such mature gentlemen over here, eh? :D . Some of the folks on this forum have their bad hair days, too. I've got so much hair left at 62, it's easy to have a bad hair day. :o

There's no need to begin a virtual animosity association here. Too many wars being waged in the world already. Can't we all just get along?

Now you all know how I feel about a certain site called pattayatalk.com

heheh

Your feelings aside, I for one am proud to be a member of pattayatalk.

That site and the members have just raised over 300,000 BHT to help a member of staff of a well known bar in Pattaya cover her recent hospital costs.

More praise to the site and it's members I say!!

Edited by krider

Your feelings aside, I for one am proud to be a member of pattayatalk.

That site and the members have just raised over 300,000 BHT to help a member of staff of a well known bar in Pattaya cover her recent hospital costs.

More praise to the site and it's members I say!!

Well good for them! :D

You da.mn well know I wish her the best too.

What Moulie has been going through saddens all whom have had the pleasure of knowing her.

And, you know exactly what I'm talking about in regaurds to certain members and topics of pattayatalk!! :o

I just wish my life would cease to be a part of the topics of discussion for them. If you were me you would feel the same.

Thai Norman = Dirty Dog......yawn :o

LDMA, its a well known fact that you are an escaped Canadian convict, yes we all saw your picture here and an account of your crimes.

As for your wild accusations about me being that horrible dirty dog i shall be seeing my lawyers tomorrow. yes you shall probably be going to prison for your wild accussations, and also for that little crime you got caught for in Chang Mai.