Visa Example Application

Im wondering if anybody knows of a place to see Example sheets of different Thai Application forms.

Im confused on the question asking.

Countries for which travel document is valid

This question is the first one on the second column of the APPLICATION FOR VISA form.

can anybody explain this to me?????

Edited by Thumpasuar

The Thai Consulate or Embassy in your home country will have all of these for you. You can down load and print them. I am not sure if you can view them at the Thailand Immigration website. Go to the Thaiconsulatetoronto.com I may not have the url correct but google it and you can see an applicaiton.

i wasnt sure if it was asking about my passport or the visa itself. thanks for clearing that up for me though. i know it would be a prity long answer if it was asking about my passport.

then again why would it be asking me what country i would like to apply for a visa for if its an application for a Thai visa?

i wasnt sure if it was asking about my passport or the visa itself. thanks for clearing that up for me though. i know it would be a prity long answer if it was asking about my passport.

then again why would it be asking me what country i would like to apply for a visa for if its an application for a Thai visa?

It can be confusing, I think I remember having to answer that question myself sometime ago and wondering what was the correct answer, since the passport is valid for basically all countries and I thought is that what I write then realized no, it would be Thailand. This forum is the best place for any advice some of the more senior members have been a great asset in answering my questions as well as the many others that are asked time and time again. You can also private message a senior member who you see answering a lot of posts if you do not feel that your enquirey should be made public. We are here to serve you. I learn something new everyday about the different types of visas etc. Always be specific state your country, type of visa that you are applying for etc. and it saves a lot of posts.

The answer to countries allowed is "all" unless you have restrictions placed in your passport specifically disallowing travel to selected countries. In that event it would be all except those listed. If you have an emergency passport/paper only allowing travel to your home country that would be the answer and no need to ask for the visa to a third country as it will not be issued.