Phuket Resident Tvers

Sir Burr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be slightly delayed for tomorrow's p1ss-up. Should get there by 5 or, 6.

ps. Just realized that p1ss-up is in two more days. So, wont be delayed. Sorry, in my cups at the moment.

Edited by Sir Burr

I miss again. Atleast my suggestion for a spot was good. Now lets see if the new owners are inplace but fear not Bill will be around for a bit helping out. Odd thought as his Mrs. is full time in the bar ans says they'll be going up county( home???) and Billie says he'll be at the "Sheep" as it is the ONLY place to drink.

Sorry I'll miss the lot but nest time. I really have about 50% chance and that's near to my time in Patong as of late? Aroha1

Will be slightly delayed for tomorrow's p1ss-up. Should get there by 5 or, 6.

ps. Just realized that p1ss-up is in two more days. So, wont be delayed. Sorry, in my cups at the moment.

well if we are doing it on the second that is tomorrow, not 2 more days...

Still down in your cups :o !!!

Females are 100% welcome in my book.. Just cause we live in the nightlife doesnt mean we are all sex pests... Doesnt mean we are not either but Patong isnt that bad !!!

Ok... have nothing against sex :o its just all those rows and rows and rows of girlie bars that do not do it for me. If we can plan a really fun crawl from venue low key to venue "lets get it all off togther" ... then that is what I call i call a good night out :D

Females are 100% welcome in my book.. Just cause we live in the nightlife doesnt mean we are all sex pests... Doesnt mean we are not either but Patong isnt that bad !!!

Ok... have nothing against sex :D its just all those rows and rows and rows of girlie bars that do not do it for me. If we can plan a really fun crawl from venue low key to venue "lets get it all off togther" ... then that is what I call i call a good night out :D

:D ooops was joking.... didn't mean "get it all off" get it all off... I meant .... oh forget it... who likes to dance ???? :o

ahh yes... a bar crawl in Patong that avoids girly bars... I see your point (little help fellas ???)...

To be honest having been here for a while they dont really register on me... Tho thinking if I had to avoid them it would not be easy..

Hey:

I'm not a resident, but I'm planning to be in Phuket at the end of this month - around the 27th-30th or so. Anyone fancy a get-together then?

By the way, where are all the accommodation deals in Phuket?

cheers.

I myself live in Chalong, and so does Sir Burr. And yes, I can also bring some friends (are non-TVers allowed?).

We should give Chalong/ Rawai area a try, since "most" of us live around here?

Let's do it when Kat gets here? End of the month?

We should give Chalong/ Rawai area a try, since "most" of us live around here?

Let's do it when Kat gets here? End of the month?

OK, why not? I'm here until the second week in August.

May I suggest Nikita's Bar in Rawai, or, The Green Man.

Kat. Lady in Red, could you come up with a date?

RDN and Wolfie are also in the Rawai area.