Phuket Resident Tvers

Sir Burr

How about Friday 29th, 17:00 hrs at Nikitas Bar.

Nikitas Bar will be nice for guests as it has a beautful view over the islands. It's not a girly bar, so everybody will be comfortable. Have checked the tide tables for the 29th and high tide is at 17:00 hrs, so Nikita's will look it's best. Also, prices very reasonable for those on a budget.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikitas Bar will be nice for guests as it has a beautful view over the islands. It's not a girly bar, so everybody will be comfortable. Have checked the tide tables for the 29th and high tide is at 17:00 hrs, so Nikita's will look it's best. Also, prices very reasonable for those on a budget.

Sounds good we get to have a couple of those sunset cocktails with umbrellas and straw hats :o

Sounds good we get to have a couple of those sunset cocktails with umbrellas and straw hats :D

hey Nikita's is my local and favourite spot on the island. I'll be there!! :o

Sounds good we get to have a couple of those sunset cocktails with umbrellas and straw hats :D

hey Nikita's is my local and favourite spot on the island. I'll be there!! :o

Without sounding too much like a killjoy I recall similar excitement the last time round, only for 2 persons to turn up in the end !

I suppose it cant get any worse than 2, can it ? :D

Without sounding too much like a killjoy I recall similar excitement the last time round, only for 2 persons to turn up in the end !

I suppose it cant get any worse than 2, can it ?  :o

Instead of being a wet-blanket. why don't you come? You may even have a good time.

Does everyone realise that there is a Bangkok Pissup no. 2 on exactly the same night!? At Sin Club, Sukh Soi 4.

I don't know which one I'll be at. :D Depends on circumstances out of my control. :o

Does everyone realise that there is a Bangkok Pissup no. 2 on exactly the same night!? At Sin Club, Sukh Soi 4.

I don't know which one I'll be at. :D  Depends on circumstances out of my control. :o

You jetsetter you :D Anyway, Nikita's is always full of characters and am sure we'll light up the night. I may even be able to convince Tony to let off some fireworks for us :D

I suppose it cant get any worse than 2, can it ?   :o

Instead of being a wet-blanket. why don't you come? You may even have a good time.

Sirr/Khall.... Im sure your all lovely people and all that but meeting people off the internet is just not me im afraid, sorry !

Anyways, I will be in Samui that weekend. Thanks for the offer though. :D

:o

I suppose it cant get any worse than 2, can it ?   :D

Sirr/Khall.... Im sure your all lovely people and all that but meeting people off the internet is just not me im afraid, sorry !

Anyways, I will be in Samui that weekend. Thanks for the offer though. :D

Is this you Taxin? :D Cos the TV guys have just organised a BIG party at the Sin Club BKK for TV members. Break out of the closet baby!!!!

Just wondering how many TVers are resident in Phuket. Doesn't seem to be too many of us. Just want to find out if it is worth having a TV p1ss-up / meet-up sometime in the future, or, whether there are too few of us to make it worthwhile.

whats a tv'er? televisions? transvestites? travelers? tequila vacuums? tornado viewers?

i am in chalong and have a great place to meet - the sea dawgs party boat...we need about 20 people to chip in for gas and crew, and we can have our own party...

i am in chalong and have a great place to meet - the sea dawgs party boat...we need about 20 people to chip in for gas and crew, and we can have our own party...

Thanks, but no thanks. The trouble with going out on a boat is that you can't leave whenever you want. Maybe a good idea for people who all know each other, but, not for a TV meeting.

I'll be at Nikita's Bar on Friday 29th.

whats a tv'er? televisions? transvestites? travelers? tequila vacuums? tornado viewers?

What's a tv'er?? :D You've not posted much on ThaiVisa have you? :o

And I, too, don't like to mix boats and booze.

I may see you there, Sir Burr. As I said, it depends... :D (I should know by Wednesday or Thursday).

Great. Finally a TV meeting in my neck of the woods, and....my boss drags me back to the London office for a poxy 2 day conference. I might be allowed to continue my sojourn in paradise, I might not.

So looks like I'll have to wait until next time to meet you lovely people.

Sawadee Khrap!

Stringer

So is anybody going to Nikita's next Fri night ?

I'll be there between 5-6pm (if I can get off work early)

:D

I'd love to come... But I won't due to obvious complicated expensive travel logistics. Have one for me though, and I shall drink to yours at the Maktub'ar.

Kayo,

Thanks for joining is in "spirit" :D

K :o