Swiss German Gang Arrested For Torture & Kidnapping

Rimmer

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of you guys talk like you've never been anywhere in the world. Obviously, most also don't read the Thai newspapers that tell of crime elsewhere in the country. I lived in Pattaya five years and never had a problem other than the normal kinds: dishonest business people, dishonest landlords, and dishonest everyday people of any nationality. Those people are not only in Thailand. And like the guy above who talked about the American biker gangs; if you're not on their bad side for some reason, in my experience, they can be just as nice as anyone else.

Why do people equate tattoos with thuggery, I got tattoos (lots) and I am a very respectable retired public servant.

I like a nice spiders web on the elbow me......

It's a good point you make..tats don't automatically mean your charles manson.........although for Thai men covered in them it leans a little more that way I think. :)

Anyhow.....if I was a law abiding, upstanding Pattaya resident (not likely in my case), I'd be getting a bit tired of getting lumped in with all the nut jobs, gangsters, paedo's..........

There's something a bit odd here. They demanded 120,000 baht as a ransom??

Perhaps he owed them 120,000 baht and they went totally over the top?

Sorry to be so cynical, but it doesn't make any sense.

I don't see that that would matter.

well, maybe they needed the cash and got pissed off because he didn't buy the bike. still no reason to break his fricking fingers and burn him with a hot exhaust. besides they threatened to kill him if he goes to the police.

why some farang are defending the motorcycle gang ?

do you love them in your own country ?

hope they rot in jail if they did what they are accused off.

Just imagine thai's taking over the idea...

you buy toyota car ? yes yes? no interest? me kidnap you. Me ask money from wife. Wife access to your ATM, right ?

I had a friend tell me if I ever went to Pattaya, to be very careful. Lots of mafia types there, is this true? Other than that, it looks like a fun place to visit for a few days

Not true at all, you'll enjoy it here.

As anywhere else you'll only get in bother if you create it yourself.

:)

well, there is lots of mafia and thug scum in pattaya even though they're not really visible. but it's still a fun place if you are into hoes and drinking. it's also convenient to go there if you live in bkk and just want to go to the beach over the weekend. apart from that there's nothing else there.

S

Why do people equate tattoos with thuggery, I got tattoos (lots) and I am a very respectable retired public servant.

SAme here lots of tattoos never had a criminal record in my life.As the old saying goes the only difference between tatooed people and none tattooed people is the tattooed people couldn't give a <deleted>> whether your tattooed or not.Never ever judge a book by it's cover

Completly agree..................Once again several of our members need someone to talk with, but there is always another side of the story

Check out the guys (the walking art gallery) left hand in the photo...that pose will stand him well in the clinks showers.

Yep. The vast majority of us who love bikes love to ride....and that's it. No gang violence...no drug dealing...no extortion, etc. And yes again this does happen with bike gangs and can happen anywhere. But they are a tiny minority of bikers. I hung out with a group of Bandidos in the States on one of my wanderings (I was snowed in for 3 days) and they could not have have been more friendly and hospitable. But then I was their guest...not an enemy.

Bike gangs have a loyalty, that few of us can understand, to the group. If you cause any offence to the group or it's patch, any of the members or their families then you will be a target.

A Swiss national is the leader? Very odd as Switzerland hates anything louder than a sewing machine.

Perhaps he kept the others entertained as he was a good Singer??

Bike gangs have a loyalty, that few of us can understand, to the group. If you cause any offence to the group or it's patch, any of the members or their families then you will be a target.

So if you have a problem with one of the members it is normal you get tortured and kidnapped.Hey i have a bike where can I sign up for such an entertaining group?

Check out the guys (the walking art gallery) left hand in the photo...that pose will stand him well in the clinks showers.

Yep. The vast majority of us who love bikes love to ride....and that's it. No gang violence...no drug dealing...no extortion, etc. And yes again this does happen with bike gangs and can happen anywhere. But they are a tiny minority of bikers. I hung out with a group of Bandidos in the States on one of my wanderings (I was snowed in for 3 days) and they could not have have been more friendly and hospitable. But then I was their guest...not an enemy.

A Swiss national is the leader? Very odd as Switzerland hates anything louder than a sewing machine.

When you cause an offence you ring the police? Statements like this don't make sence.

:D The gay Harley riders on Soi 17 don't cause much trouble although I've heard them called "butt bandits".

Pattaya does attract the very best of foreign investors..... :D

They can't be guilty....bikers would never do anything like this.....they just love to ride........... :)

How is this possible? I don't believe that the police here are truly that inept. It must be the reporting. I've ran in to the very professional and the very incapable but I have noticed if the BiB really want to catch an individual, they set up drag nets and get their man. How is it possible, armed with a "search warrant", these guys can let, what I assume is not some lady boy lovin' German national, slip through their fingers. Was he not home or tipped off? Somethings missing.

Breaking fingers and burning skin on tail pipes for 120K, I agree with the other guy. Pattaya and it's "guests" are a stain to the rest of us living here.

Pattaya does attract the very best of foreign investors..... :D

They can't be guilty....bikers would never do anything like this.....they just love to ride........... :)

And this the land of ???????

Thailand is a joke at times.....

These four that were arrested should be tortured them selves in public. How about this coming Friday. Lets have beer bust while we watch.

So if you have a problem with one of the members it is normal you get tortured and kidnapped.Hey i have a bike where can I sign up for such an entertaining group?

Rubbish.

People should be loyal to the law not some bike gang.

Gang culture at its worst.