Hutch Promotion Lie!

spirit47

On Hutch website I found Promotion offer for "day and night buffet" with cheaper mobilphones. Two times we go to Future Park Rangsit to make a contract. First the tell us for Thai people must show the Housebook. Next time a gouverment signed copy of the book, ID card and income papers not enough for make the postpaid contract...But they offer the contract for 600 Bath monthly without the mobilphone!

Today I go to MBK's Hutch shop and speak with manager Ms.Sasima Intasara, she tell me that I have must have a workpermit...

I'am pensioneer, I have paper about my income, have a passport, have a housebook, have a visa, so what is wrong with me?

So is their anybody who have the same problems to get a postpaid contract by Hutch or I'am unique?

Maybe it's only a bad behaviour trick of promotion, but it is realy ugly, it costs my time and my money.

It should be a birthday gift, free talking in the afternoon, so if anybody can help me would be nice, it boring me to search again for a contract that matches...

Have a nice day

Pretty much all phone companies require you to have a work permit if you want to have a post paid account.

So Hutch is not alone!

Sorry,

I have a dtac postpaid contract for Edge without a workpermit. Pensioneers are the best customers all over the world, we have money and pay in time...

I think the promotion-offer is a bad trick and I angry about myself because I want to be clever ;-)

I have send them an email and will see what they answer...

Why do you want Hutch? All the companies, except for DTAC require a work permit for a Postpaid account. DTAC will give you a Postpaid account if you have a foreign credit card. They use the credit card as a security in case you don't pay the bill during the first three months of service. After that they forget they have the credit card. It is never charged if you pay your bill in a timely manner. If you want Postpaid your only option is DTAC. No way Hutch will give you Postpaid account without a work permit. Hutch is now fully owned by CAT, a Thai government agency.

Why do you want Hutch? All the companies, except for DTAC require a work permit for a Postpaid account. DTAC will give you a Postpaid account if you have a foreign credit card. They use the credit card as a security in case you don't pay the bill during the first three months of service. After that they forget they have the credit card. It is never charged if you pay your bill in a timely manner. If you want Postpaid your only option is DTAC. No way Hutch will give you Postpaid account without a work permit. Hutch is now fully owned by CAT, a Thai government agency.

There is no other package for heavy talkers, dtac offers only 40min per day, Hutch 11 hours free for 600Bt. monthly...

Yes, it looks impossible, but only for stupid managers...Now I have done my homework...

For resident foreigners and students no work permit needed.

Thats the way to make business, not look for problems, look for solutions.

I have more than one way to get this contract, the problem is that you go to a shop and think you find anyone who is competent businessman/woman, better spent the time for speak with my refrigerator ;-)

I thought Hutch was sell to Vodaphone completly, in India they start changing the name to Vodaphone.

At last one tip jackbird, foreigner credit cards not valid here, it should be from an Thai bank...

Didn't need a work permit for my True contract. I just showed my passport. I am not a pensioner just on a normal Non-O visa.

As long as there's DTAC and True, screw the others if they don't want our business, please, we are happy to give it to the competition.