Russian Robbed And Knifed In Head On Beach Road

sharecropper

At around three o’clock in the morning recently, the Pattaya Police Department received a report that a young foreigner had been injured and robbed near to Soi 11 on Pattaya Beach Road, they quickly made their way to the scene with members from the Sawang Boliboon Rescue Team.

Full Story (and weirdest headline ever): PATTAYA TODAY: http://pattayatoday.net/business/3-thieves...-and-gone-away/

theres a gang of yaba addicts that hang out there at that time of night, I was attacked a while back there at that time, luckily they cant fight but I was lucky to escape when they all started rushing over from the beach, shame the police ignore them

Why does the link take me to some DNS search page with a cute blond college-aged chick on it?

Me too.

I think (and I am not a guru) that you need to change your DNS settings in order to view this site. I got a feeling that the site owner or their website guru set something up incorrectly. Yesterday, I sent a note to their web creator so hopefully it will be corrected soon.

TheWalkingMan

Years ago, I used to visit Pattaya a lot. Always had a good time and it was one heck of a lot safer. Never thought twice about being out in the wee-hours of the morning.

At that time there were a lot of scams going on, but not much violence (at least not reported).

I hope they catch the culprits and the Russian makes a full recovery.

I think its time to state the obvious. It is very dangerous to be out (especially alone and drunk) very late at night on Pattaya Beach Road. It may not be nice, but that's the way it is. Another argument for taxi meters here so people can get safely home at night. Many people do not want to use moto taxis.

Why does the link take me to some DNS search page with a cute blond college-aged chick on it?

Have you cleared your cache? If you still have the problem after that can you contact support please.

Me too.

I think (and I am not a guru) that you need to change your DNS settings in order to view this site. I got a feeling that the site owner or their website guru set something up incorrectly. Yesterday, I sent a note to their web creator so hopefully it will be corrected soon.

TheWalkingMan

Same here.

Somehow I am not surprised.

Content of the google cache:

our new and better website is now

being developed and will be online soon.

contact us

Our current online issue

Develop by Silvermover.com

It should be the police doing that or those City Hall brown suited types.

FTPVs are OK on Walking Street with its predominantly farang population, but not on dark and dangerous Beach Road. They'd be getting beaten and mugged of their pacemakers every night.

^u know that was one of the fun things to do when i was a boy.....have a beach party, get on the jimmy hiss with ur mates, small fire, a wireless with a bit of music.....some snags on a hotplate. i use to love walking along the beach in the wee hours of the morning, so many stars, so peaceful.

BUT ur right brit......I wouldnt risk it down there.....but its crazy the amount of crime and bs going on down there....i mean rimmer's basically got a full time job trying to keep the crime headlines on this thread. fekk that, theres got to be better places to spend ur down time. sex freaks :)

yeah but brit, ur forgetting bangkok is a massive city, so's london....pattaya is just this little shitehole, for its size it certainly does attract more than its fair share of happenings. :)

maybe so, but with the amount of people in Pattaya at one given time I would beg to differ that happenings would occur especially in a major tourist area. I'd wager that if more thai(s) and farang controlled their drinking that lot of the problems would clear up. But maybe I am idealistic?

yeah but brit, ur forgetting bangkok is a massive city, so's london....pattaya is just this little shitehole, for its size it certainly does attract more than its fair share of happenings. :)

maybe so, but with the amount of people in Pattaya at one given time I would beg to differ that happenings would occur especially in a major tourist area. I'd wager that if more thai(s) and farang controlled their drinking that lot of the problems would clear up. But maybe I am idealistic?

Might be idealistic, but so what. What you said has alot of merit. I know in my country alot of time and study was conducted into researching assaults. One of the greatest effects on non domestic related assaults was addressing pub and club closing times and licenced premises being patrolled proactively by police at those times. Responsible service of alcohol etc etc......but u know what, thats never going to happen here, not in a million years. :D

who really cares if a few tourists or locals for that matter get cut up, theres plenty more where they came from.

The Pattaya Volunteer Police should start a WALKING BUS from walking street to the Dusit every 30mins picking up walkers on the way and then hopefully everyone can get tucked up in bed safely

Should it be the Wa.kers walking bus or walking bus Wa.kers :)