Internet Chat Brings 200,000 Us$?

coalminer

I was sitting in my porch a few minutes ago, with a large cool drink, when my over-neighbor and his daughter came to ask me something.

My over-neighbor was smiling like if he had taken an overdose of drugs.

Seemed that his daughter has a chat-friend in the US, and he offered her 200,000 USD to build a house in the town. He wanted to know how much Thai Baht 200,000 USD was.

The whole family was making already plans about how they would split the money.

They never meet each other and knows zilch about each other.

Think I am going to start to chat as well tomorrow.

With such a bunch of jokers throwing their money over the Internet, I could as well make big bucks.

You are dumber than they are.

Probably some kind of Nigerian scam.

Go ahead and start chatting tomorrow if you either way to scam people or get scammed yourself. The internet is not full of dumb millionaires looking to send duffel bags full of money to third world countries, sorry to report.

With such a bunch of jokers throwing their money over the Internet, I could as well make big bucks.

It might not have crossed your mind or your neighbours but this US chat freind could really be that, a first class joker, playing a game on her and her family might just end up with egg on their faces when they recieve sweet FA, not a dime in money but they have told loads of people about the lump of cash they think their going to get from him in the USA. :)

Loss of face big time... :D

Edited by MB1

It might not have crossed your mind or your neighbours but this US chat freind could really be that, a first class joker, playing a game on her and her family might just end up with egg on their faces when they recieve sweet FA, not a dime in money but they have told loads of people about the lump of cash they think their going to get from him in the USA. :)

I have started a similar thread a few years ago, when I was doing translations for an Internet shop in my neighborhood.

You would be amazed how easy it was for these girls to extract money from their "chat friends".

I wouldn't have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes.

Guys from the USA and Europe who were sending 500 Euro (650 USD) to help a girl's mother "pay the hospital bill".

I have also the complete wedding photo's of the daughter from a friend in my neighborhood who married a wealthy American which she meet in a chat on MSN.

You would be amazed how easy it was for these girls to extract money from their "chat friends".

Guys from the USA and Europe who were sending 500 Euro (650 USD) to help a girl's mother "pay the hospital bill".

This is because that about 80% of the world's population are complete morons.

It might not have crossed your mind or your neighbours but this US chat freind could really be that, a first class joker, playing a game on her and her family might just end up with egg on their faces when they recieve sweet FA, not a dime in money but they have told loads of people about the lump of cash they think their going to get from him in the USA. :D

I have started a similar thread a few years ago, when I was doing translations for an Internet shop in my neighborhood.

I have also the complete wedding photo's of the daughter from a friend in my neighborhood who married a wealthy American which she meet in a chat on MSN.

Big big difference saying 500 euro's (650) US now in a later post, we from across the pond call that "Trying To Change The Goal Posts", now try getting 200,000 dollars because that's what this thread is about as it was you who posted the OP was it not... :)

Also I'm not disputing that people meet on the Internet and get marrried after chat on msn and the likes, it does happen so no need to post the wedding photo's, but if the girl your on about in this thread gets the 200,000 dollars US your topic is about I'll show my as* every night for a week on soi 6. :D

Edited by MB1

I have seen similar. It seems there are plenty of guys out there who are "going overboard" with these ladies, even before they have met them. I have one 18 yr old that I know quite well, who has had several offers of marriage, before the guys ever met her. One offered her 30,000 bht per month, would put her through university & build a house for her parents. He was "falling all over himself" to get up from his residence in Pattaya, to meet her and her parents. Of course this never happened, because she was not interested in such a deal and prefers to have her freedom. Just take a look at the number of stories on this website about gents putting down 1 million+ sin sod, building houses they can't own & buying vehicles in their wife's name. I have one close Farang friend who has spent around 20 million bht in 5 years here. I wish I had that kind of money to blow.

As i was typing my previous post i got the following email:

Your Email address has won £850,000.00 in this year's Uk National Lottery.

Fill Your Name,Age,Country,Occupation,Tel.

Contact Email: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

Regards,

Online Supervisor

**Note: All replies ,queries or questions concerning your claims should be sent to ::[email protected]

Good luck to anyone who want to claim the money

I have one close Farang friend who has spent around 20 million bht in 5 years here. I wish I had that kind of money to blow.

Can you ask your friend if he is interested in older farang blokes.

These girls are.. :)

A scam being pulled on older men.

What happens is that when I stop and park up in a supermarket carpark a young woman flashing a beautiful pair of breasts came up and started to wash my window screen, she then opens my door and starts rubbing her breasts in my face

While she was doing this another woman opened my back door and steals anything of value in the car, whilst the one in the front of the car stole my wallet

They got me once on Monday, twice on Tuesday, once on Wednesday and once on Thursday, I couldn't find them on Friday :D

Edited by MB1

I have one close Farang friend who has spent around 20 million bht in 5 years here. I wish I had that kind of money to blow.

He is married happily (he thinks) and his wife keeps a close eye on him. He is a "good boy" faithful & true. I don't think he's into guys anyway.

I have seen similar. It seems there are plenty of guys out there who are "going overboard" with these ladies, even before they have met them. I have one 18 yr old that I know quite well, who has had several offers of marriage, before the guys ever met her. One offered her 30,000 bht per month, would put her through university & build a house for her parents. He was "falling all over himself" to get up from his residence in Pattaya, to meet her and her parents. Of course this never happened, because she was not interested in such a deal and prefers to have her freedom. Just take a look at the number of stories on this website about gents putting down 1 million+ sin sod, building houses they can't own & buying vehicles in their wife's name. I have one close Farang friend who has spent around 20 million bht in 5 years here. I wish I had that kind of money to blow.

A few years back, I was in Bangkok in an Internet shop.

Suddenly, a young girl in student uniform and an older woman took place at the computer next to me.

The older woman took a notebook out of her purse and started to dictate what the young girl should write to each of the "chat friends" in her notebook.

All emails started with "I miss you, I love you, when do you come back, etc," and ended with the sentence that she was in great need (hospital, mam needed an urgent surgery, etc) and if it would be possible to send about 2,500 USD to her Bank account.

If every "chat friend" send her 2,500 USD, she would make in one day 20,000 USD or more.

This Internet thing is a real goldmine.

What happens is that when I stop and park up in a supermarket carpark a young woman flashing a beautiful pair of breasts came up and started to wash my window screen, she then opens my door and starts rubbing her breasts in my face

While she was doing this another woman opened my back door and steals anything of value in the car, whilst the one in the front of the car stole my wallet

They got me once on Monday, twice on Tuesday, once on Wednesday and once on Thursday, I couldn't find them on Friday :D

very slow learner :D

sounds like the guy who married my ex,but i reckon hes spent more on her,if you count house,condo.car,business,jewellery,, trips to europe 3 times a year,school fees for her daughter, visa fees, and oddles of money he gives her every month, and he payed out a bundle to family at marrige, nice if you got it, akward to compete, if you want to of course.

A few years back, I was in Bangkok in an Internet shop.

Suddenly, a young girl in student uniform and an older woman took place at the computer next to me.

The older woman took a notebook out of her purse and started to dictate what the young girl should write to each of the "chat friends" in her notebook.

All emails started with "I miss you, I love you, when do you come back, etc," and ended with the sentence that she was in great need (hospital, mam needed an urgent surgery, etc) and if it would be possible to send about 2,500 USD to her Bank account.

If every "chat friend" send her 2,500 USD, she would make in one day 20,000 USD or more.

This Internet thing is a real goldmine.

starts with me sick, then mum sick, then grandma sick, then grandpa sick, then buffalo sick need money for rice planting, then grandpa die!!! then mum sick again coz weather change, then back to grandpa die! Only when the third grandpa dies does the idiot farang realize what he did with US 100K !!!!

A friends girlfriend talked to a British guy, fairly wealthy, that was very interested in her and wanted to marry her. They had not meet yet but he wanted to come to Thailand to meet her. For three months in a row he sent 200k baht to her, before his wife apparently found out and called my friends girlfriend to back off as they had kids etc.

She wasn't scamming him for the money, he sent it willingly, but it does highlight that some guys will be very eager to impress the girls they chase after.

I love that one.

Notice how this thread as gone from some dumb girl thinking somebody she meet on the Internet is going to give her $200k to talking about how Thai girls scam guys out a hundreds of dollars.

TH

A friends girlfriend talked to a British guy, fairly wealthy, that was very interested in her and wanted to marry her. They had not meet yet but he wanted to come to Thailand to meet her. For three months in a row he sent 200k baht to her, before his wife apparently found out and called my friends girlfriend to back off as they had kids etc.

She wasn't scamming him for the money, he sent it willingly, but it does highlight that some guys will be very eager to impress the girls they chase after.

The more I read the replies on this, the more envy I got to start chatting on the Internet like these girls.

Need:

1. A computer with Internet connection.

If posible, a NetBook with a Public Internet connection for the Anonimity.

2. A few pictures of a (beautifull, sexy) girl from Esan,

Plenty pictures to gather from FriendFinder and other programs.

An Esan movie can also be vewry handy to extract pictures of a girl.

2. A gullible fahrang who is willing to send a few Thousend Baht each week/month.

Plenty of idiot fahrangs out there who are willing to send from time to time week 200K Baht or more.

Result:

If I manage to hook up a couple of these gullible idiots on the Internet, I can have in 1 month a new big house in Thailand, a new SUV, and plenty more.

My choice is made .......

The more I read the replies on this, the more envy I got to start chatting on the Internet like these girls.

Need:

2. A gullible fahrang who is willing to send a few Thousend Baht each week/month.

Plenty of idiot fahrangs out there who are willing to send from time to time week 200K Baht or more.

Result:

Damm why are you telling everyone what i am doing. Use the gf to model a bit.. go on cam a bit and bang.. an other idiot farang caught and money on the bank.

I can testify to the HUGE amount of potential to get money that's out there, here is what I did when the internet first came around ..... I got a bunch of pictures of a 15 year old female model and went to chat rooms, within 5-30 seconds some pedophile would pm me, I would tell them I wanted to run away but just needed bus fare, 99 times out of 100 within 2 minutes they had the mailing address and 90 times out of 100 they sent 100 usd. I even had one guy tell me straight up he thought I was some guy scamming him but 100 dollars was worth the risk ! I had another idiot send 100, 3 times after my stories of being caught by the cops and other excuses. I told them they were sending it to my neighbors house and I was taking it from his mailbox, but after scamming literally hundreds and hundreds of people I was told that the scam had become so large that I might be prosecuted even though I was ripping off child molesters. My mistake was telling to many people and making a big joke of it, but I have no remorse whatsoever.

A lot of people told me I should have reported them and was a bad person for not doing that so save your flaming I have heard it all on that account.

The point is that in addition to foolish people their are people willing to send money that don't even care if your story is true.

I can testify to the HUGE amount of potential to get money that's out there, here is what I did when the internet first came around ..... I got a bunch of pictures of a 15 year old female model and went to chat rooms, within 5-30 seconds some pedophile would pm me, I would tell them I wanted to run away but just needed bus fare, 99 times out of 100 within 2 minutes they had the mailing address and 90 times out of 100 they sent 100 usd. I even had one guy tell me straight up he thought I was some guy scamming him but 100 dollars was worth the risk ! I had another idiot send 100, 3 times after my stories of being caught by the cops and other excuses. I told them they were sending it to my neighbors house and I was taking it from his mailbox, but after scamming literally hundreds and hundreds of people I was told that the scam had become so large that I might be prosecuted even though I was ripping off child molesters. My mistake was telling to many people and making a big joke of it, but I have no remorse whatsoever.

A lot of people told me I should have reported them and was a bad person for not doing that so save your flaming I have heard it all on that account.

The point is that in addition to foolish people their are people willing to send money that don't even care if your story is true.

Richard, thank you very nuch for sharing your story.

In fact, this is what I AM GOING TO DO RIGHT AWAY.

Start scamming all the gullible idiots out there.

What baffles me is that you or some higher instance found that scamming hundreds of idiots for 100 USD was something to prosecute but scamming 1 idiot for 200,000 USD is normal.

Need:

Result:

If I manage to hook up a couple of these gullible idiots on the Internet, I can have in 1 month a new big house in Thailand, a new SUV, and plenty more.

But what's happened to the $200,000 US dollars which this thread was originally about, still changing the "Goal Posts I See".

My post reference (IF) the girl in your OP gets the $200,000 dollars, my previous offer still stands, I'll show my as* down soi six for a week.

Quoting Thai Homes post..

I love that one.

Notice how this thread as gone from some dumb girl thinking somebody she meet on the Internet is going to give her $200k to talking about how Thai girls scam guys out a hundreds of dollars.

TH

Amazing aint it... :):D

coming back to the $ 200 000 scam

1. contacts are made online via various social networking sites.

2. the men obviously looking to build up trust tries everything up his sleeves to gain trust, usually talking about his good position, his mother he visits every week and how he lost his wife 2years ago and is now a widower.

3. the 'fall in love' stage. "you're the only one that can make me happy. I trust you. You're the one. ...

4. planning stage to come to visit and to put money with a financial company in advance so to prepare to buy a house and eventually getting married.

5. fake copies of reputable financial companies are sent by attachment to underline that the money is in the name of the victim (preferably a UK address).

7. luggage will be sent beforehand via Malaysia and mail comes from another reputable company to pay for shipping to Thailand to a Western Union account. Usually around $ 600. Of course it all comes documented with fakes. The documents have mistakes on purpose, like wrong dates, typos etc...

8. The luggage can't be delivered due to problems with the custom so other fees apply. It's all well after having $200000 to come up with a couple of thousand $$$.

9. this goes on as long as the victim doesn't suspect anything bad and it's up to the victims greed of how many rounds to go.

10. victim wakes up with considerable amount of money lost, accompanied by ID theft used for other scams.

... and so the story goes. ...

Even funnier is that I don't actually doubt its true! :)

My first next door neighbour here was a Thai woman whose English husband was at home earning enough money to pay for the rent, bills etc. She was always telling me how she was scamming all sorts of money out of him that went straight into her own bank account.... She never realised that, far from being impressed at her cleverness, I was appalled.

I ended up avoiding her like the plague - peering cautiously round the corner to see if she was in sight before going out! :D

It took me a while to realise that if he was stupid enough to believe she loved him, he deserved it....

p.s. I found out recently that he has now moved to Thailand and they have bought an expensive house locally. I've no doubt he's still blissfully unaware that she's scamming every baht she can from him. To look on the bright side, I've also no doubt that as long as the money keeps coming, she won't leave him.

Edited by F1fanatic