BIGDADDYT46

hello there i'd thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Thomas and i just joined yesterday. i have been to the Philippines 4 times, and have always wanted to go to Pattaya. i don't have much knowlege to share but came here mainly to gleen info from experienced Pattaya travelers. that said if i can help in any way on info on the Phils please do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome, you can get most infomation about Thailand on this Site,

thank you very much for the welcome it is much appreciated. will get all my stupid questions out of the way when i get to the booking stage LOL :)

Edited by BIGDADDYT46

Welcome on board, wish you a pleasant stay!

Feel free to ask anything you like...assuming that you don't like what we don't want to discuss here... :)

SMUG i love it thank you very much. i'll get some questions out of the way.

1) do most hotels in Patt offer airport pickup? if so what is standard fare?

2) i have taken trikes(aka tuk tuks) when in the Phils(preferred trans method) what is the the price there in pats? so i know if said driver quotes me more i'll know he's trying to gank me.

Edited by BIGDADDYT46

LOL errrrrrrrr ok no offence intended :D i really mean just to cover myself and have someone to help watch my 6 if you know what i mean. i will be going solo when i go and this being my "virgin trip" i don't want to make any mistakes that can land me in a slew of places i don't wanna be in. AKA jail, hospital, robbed or worst of all the grave if you get my drift :)

Edited by BIGDADDYT46

motocycle taxis we have, tuk tuk we don't. don't worry about getting around, it's the least of your concerns.

LOL ok :) i thought motorcycles taxis were called tuk tuks. i'll learn yet :D

Edited by BIGDADDYT46