What Do You Want Pm Abhisit To Do Now?

george

What do you want PM Abhisit to do now?  

1,304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The yellows taught the reds well.....

Yep. And if the reds were able to organise a coup, no doubt they would do that too. The movement has no principles or beliefs that can be stood by. One week they are condemning something, the next they are doing it themselves.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^compromise is not a word for the reds or the yellows peter! It might have been possible prior to the KSR massacare, but not happening now. Clear and simple the Abhsiit govt must go, house dissolved, and fresh elections in a few months.

What about the reds and the government?

and maybe if the reds didn't have their commandos out there, there wouldn't have been all that killing.

Edited by anotherpeter

The yellows taught the reds well.....

Yep. And if the reds were able to organise a coup, no doubt they would do that too. The movement has no principles or beliefs that can be stood by. One week they are condemning something, the next they are doing it themselves.

So you want Thailand ruled by example

Okay let say the yellow taught the Red

and with the Reds more blood was lost

Then who are the Red teaching

and the next group will say "It was okay for the Reds"

and even more blood will flow

Is the blind leading the blind the future for Thailand

My opinion

You are more dangerous than the farms protesting to make some money

^compromise is not a word for the reds or the yellows peter! It might have been possible prior to the KSR massacare, but not happening now. Clear and simple the Abhsiit govt must go, house dissolved, and fresh elections in a few months.

And with the feeling and anger in Thailand today that"s going to happen

Another mind ready to start bloodshed in Thailand while sitting in the comfort of his home

and maybe if the reds didn't have their commandos out there, there wouldn't have been all that killing.

and maybe if the govt hadn't sent special forces snipers picking off reds and their own men then this wouldnt happened either.

and maybe if the govt hadn't sent special forces snipers picking off reds and their own men then this wouldnt happened either.

Turn off your TV

Rambo movies are getting the better of you

Get over it. Thaksin is also a spent force.

It certainly would be different if the reds themselves actually believed that, but they don't. By the number of Thaksin images and assorted paraphernalia present and repeated references to him from the stage, it should be obvious, he is their focus.

How can we expect non-reds to believe this if the reds themselves don't?

It's the same nonsense that Sae Daeng "has been removed from the red scene", yet just today he shows up and the reds throng to him in search of autographs. Real hero worship for a lunatic and dangerous renegade that is still very much a major component of the reds. Him and his Ronin warriors still running about.

^point being if someone is going to spread conspiracy theories, there are equally opposite appealing theories as well. Funny thing is we probably will never know what happened.

Can not argue with this statement

But why are you always pushing hate between Thai'

One day it will turn its head and bite you

Agree, longer he stays, more risks

Why is it so important to the reds to have dissolution in 15 days? Where is the compromise? Where are the negotiations?

Wow. Have you changed positions? Previously, you were of the view that there would be no negotiations with the "Red Rabble". they would be crushed and dispersed. And now you are saying there can be negotiations? Does this mean that the protests so quickly ismissed by the Red bashers have actually worked? Oh my. Are those pigs flying?

I cannot speak for the Red leaders, but I would expect that they are sticking to the 15 days because they know that the government had no intention of negotiating in good faith. First Abhisit said a year, then it was 9 months and now there is a hint at 6 months. I would expect that the Red view is that unless an agreement is made to dissolve the house asap, Abhisit will attempt to stay on, coming up with an invented emergency to delay the implementation of an agreement.

So far the Red's position has been working as it is Abhisit that is feeling the heat, and it's coming from his own side with the calls for immediate dissolution. For the record, I am opposed to an immediate dissolution as you can't just wave a wand and have an election. It takes time to set up. However, I do understand General Anapong and even Minister Korn's position. They also believe that Abhisit would just stay on. It looks like the Reds are the ones being more reasonable than Abhisits alleged allies.

Why is it so important to the reds to have dissolution in 15 days? Where is the compromise? Where are the negotiations?

Wow. Have you changed positions? Previously, you were of the view that there would be no negotiations with the "Red Rabble". they would be crushed and dispersed. And now you are saying there can be negotiations? Does this mean that the protests so quickly ismissed by the Red bashers have actually worked? Oh my. Are those pigs flying?

I cannot speak for the Red leaders, but I would expect that they are sticking to the 15 days because they know that the government had no intention of negotiating in good faith. First Abhisit said a year, then it was 9 months and now there is a hint at 6 months. I would expect that the Red view is that unless an agreement is made to dissolve the house asap, Abhisit will attempt to stay on, coming up with an invented emergency to delay the implementation of an agreement.

So far the Red's position has been working as it is Abhisit that is feeling the heat, and it's coming from his own side with the calls for immediate dissolution. For the record, I am opposed to an immediate dissolution as you can't just wave a wand and have an election. It takes time to set up. However, I do understand General Anapong and even Minister Korn's position. They also believe that Abhisit would just stay on. It looks like the Reds are the ones being more reasonable than Abhisits alleged allies.

Got to laugh at the little dance.

The significance of the dates for Thaksin is so he can get his hands on the army reshuffle process and put in his family/cronies.

What you expect is irrelevant.

What Thaksin wants is what you need to follow.

What he expects from you.

But you know that.

But why are you always pushing hate between Thai'

Well let's face it I have no-ill will against any thai far from it, I am preaching freedom/democracy. Let's face it none of us would actively say what we say on here or we'd end up clubbed with a 2X4. The truth is there is no black/white - only murky gray in thai politics.

What I don't understand is why all the red supporters are putting all the blame on Abhisit (and the government and army).

The army went generally went in with riot shields and batons, backed up by water cannons and rubber bullets and live ammunition as a last resort for self defense.

They went in against "peaceful" demonstrators, who had petrol bombs, grenades, machine guns and high powered rifles. Because of that, the red leaders should be taking a lot of the blame for these deaths.

For the record, I definitely haven't changed positions.

IMO, the reds should wait until elections in 2011. They should protest for the government to help the poor, and if the government don't do anything, then they will have an excellent election platform for then.

But the government did negotiate and offered 9 months. I don't remember any mention of 12 months.

The reds "position" has been pushing for violence since day one. And it looks like it is working. But they haven't got what they want yet, so they are setting up for more damage in the central shopping district.

If the government went against any agreement, then I probably would change positions. But at this point, they haven't, and the reds have done nothing to show their "for the poor" and "for democracy" stances.

The reds only budged from the 15 days once, for about 2 seconds. No compromise and no negotiation.

They went in against "peaceful" demonstrators, who had petrol bombs, grenades, machine guns and high powered rifles. Because of that, the red leaders should be taking a lot of the blame for these deaths.

No machine guns or high power rifles on red side except what was left behind by the military. They only responded when attacked by the military - last reported they were dancing/singing in the streets prior to all the mayhem. Rocks/bottles/bamboo/petrol/sticks are hardly tools of an elite fighting squad. :)

No machine guns or high power rifles on red side except what was left behind by the military. They only responded when attacked by the military - last reported they were dancing/singing in the streets prior to all the mayhem. Rocks/bottles/bamboo/petrol/sticks are hardly tools of an elite fighting squad. :)

Do you honestly believe what you write? The video is out there.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

What I don't understand is why all the red supporters are putting all the blame on Abhisit (and the government and army).

The army went generally went in with riot shields and batons, backed up by water cannons and rubber bullets and live ammunition as a last resort for self defense.

There could be a very logical answer to that: Because that is how it was scripted. As soon as the first people succumbed to gun shot wounds, they were dragged on the stage and Abhisit was called a murderer, who had instructed the army to kill protesters in an attempt to disperse the crowd, even if it is clear to a complete moron that such a thing would be the most stupid thing to do ever! The peaceful protests were bringing them nowhere, that's why they had to get more and more aggressive, storming parliament, taking over Thaicom and so on to finally get the government to crack down on them, before everybody would leave for Songkran. If it was people directly linked to the red shirts like Seh Daengs guys, a third hand like dissident soldiers or part of the operation that was supposed to clear the protesters, who shot those red supporters, might never get really come to light. But that the army was provoked and attacked with lethal weapons and did not just open fire on unarmed on peaceful protesters should be clear even to the dumbest mouth-breather out there by now. Of course, if all you hear or want to hear is the propaganda of the red demagogues, than even those guys might stand a chance to keep believing what this league of extraordinary gentlemen wants them to believe.

Nice sarcasm, but maybe the wrong place for that really!

You indeed need to watch Red Channel and see what was really going on.

Tank, machine gun, rifle, sniper, heavy armed troops etc.

So many Reds were going to die unless those Ronin striked back. Lucky for them.

Gov troops didn't withdraw because Reds died. But their commanders were bombed so badly.

Gov troops didn't withdraw because Reds died. But their commanders were bombed so badly.

I think you've been watching too much red TV, and ONLY red TV. You really should have a look at some of the other evidence out there.

Took them quite some time to edit the footage making it look like that, didn't it? Same like with that audiotape trying to make people believe Abhisit instructed soldiers last year's Songkran to kill red shirts...

Britmaveric and Shrekroma and the other reds here just miss one detail: IF the army had opened fire on the crowd, there would be much more than a dozen dead by bullet shots.

If I am a soldier in this position and a comrade gets blasted by a grenade nearby and I hear incoming automatic rifle fire and hear how bullets hit the APC or other stuff nearby... and then 3 or 4 aggressive mobsters armed with whatever blunt weapons jump me... well, I shoot.

If 6 or 7 of the deaths can be attributed to the "unknown snipers", that leaves just a handful shot by soldiers - who have then been remarkably controlled in their actions.

Britmaveric: you will not obtain democracy in Thailand by handing the power over to Thaksin, even after a vote.

The significance of the dates for Thaksin is so he can get his hands on the army reshuffle process and put in his family/cronies.

But you know that.

I've noticed you have this argumentative techniqe.

Whereby you organize each statement as a seperate line

In a sort of literary poetical haikuish way

As if we shall be swayed by your intellectual originality

Displayed in your brilliant language and artistic presentation.

It doesn't work.

IF the army had opened fire on the crowd, there would be much more than a dozen dead by bullet shots.

By any situations, Gov have no right to shoot innocent people.

Now if the Gov claim the Blk ronin did it. Ok, then catch them. Hunt them.

That is not the reason you can assume the army gets green flag to shoot people.

And this is why Gov should havn't cleared the protest during the dark. Very stupid Abhisit.

And by the way, throwing tear gas from helicopter, where baby, kids, women, old people were sitting.

Feel just like the way you spray the roach until it merely escape.

Totally unacceptable.

Edited by shrekroma

^Khun T is not coming back no matter what yellow/dem apologists say.

I more or less agree. If his minions win this war he will be back in country. I doubt that he'll hold public office again due to the chaos it would create. I suspect he would just collect his check. Pass Go, do not go to jail, and collect $2,000,000,000. He would likely be a very powerful elite pulling strings behind the scenes.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

But you know that.

I've noticed you have this argumentative techniqe.

Whereby you organize each statement as a seperate line

In a sort of literary poetical haikuish way

As if we shall be swayed by your intellectual originality

Displayed in your brilliant language and artistic presentation.

It doesn't work.

When you have got some forum content of your own to contribute.

Let us know.

Alternatively, just tail-end the other red cheerleaders.

Maybe you have something to contribute that works.

But I doubt it.

Dude.