Driving To Chaeng Wattana

I would like to drive to CW to get my 90 day report done. May I assume it's best to take the expressway and get off at the Laksi exit? Then what? Signage in English for parking obvious?

Thanks for any help.

V

Yes, take the Laksi exit. When I went last month, there was a footbridge with a big dark green banner with white writing on it and an arrow pointing to the left, it said Government Offices or something to that effect. Drive down that road aprroximately 1 km and at the end make a right, the immigration building is on your right.

Yes, take the Laksi exit. When I went last month, there was a footbridge with a big dark green banner with white writing on it and an arrow pointing to the left, it said Government Offices or something to that effect. Drive down that road aprroximately 1 km and at the end make a right, the immigration building is on your right.

Yes metsidead is right the road on the left is soi 7 and when you go down this road there are numerous signs pointing to the immigration department there are plenty of places to park outside

Am not sure there is even a sign saying Soi 7 however - it is a six lane road rather than a normal Soi. You pass Thai Post, TOT and then CAT. It is the left after CAT building. As said a huge building at end of Soi on right and behind it is a huge covered parking area but there is open parking in streets also.