Samui

I'm back on samui after a brief visit to Chiang Mai and Pai, thank god rip of Bangkok air fly to samui from Changers. 3 weeks oop north i'll spend maybe 15k baht and that is lording it. However after my 500 baht taxi to lamai driving past the 7/11 losers with their 30baht beers and boring conversation i will announce my good self as the saviour of all bar girls and rid the island of loser farang nobodys. erm maybe not but i hope the conversation around here perks up because it's boring as hel_l, if any of you residents fancy meeting up pm me.

nah Bridge, the guy on here on the forums... we don't really. I don't drink.

Maybe you dont drink alcohol, but you are the only guy I know that has at least 15 iced coffees outside 7-11 every day, and for the record I we only drink outside Family Mart.

take it u mean 7/11 chaweng near green mango. 6am. all people proper lagging. by the way i cannot spell but i don't drink. not many people know that u know that.

i would have a bird or 2 but at that time if they are alone then they must be the stale end of the market. think i will stick with my locals. maybe even my wife :)

work on your english... a lot of the dudes outside the 7-11 can probably spell :)

what it is about spell that get your back up . am sure you understood what he was saying. npt that i agree with

What view would that be?

The view of the world passing by, people watching if you want.

Also helped that it used to be next door to the old Apple bars.

That place was called asylum seeker's bench.

people are digusting round there in the early hours. they ain't even worth my spit. nothing worse than talking to one of those people. ears popping out. dribbling. smelling of puke. dribble dribble.

sometime i drive past and try to stick my hand out as if i am going to give them a lift. when i get close i pull my habd back and push my other hand out into there face. then i am happy again :)

What view would that be?

people are digusting round there in the early hours. they ain't even worth my spit. nothing worse than talking to one of those people. ears popping out. dribbling. smelling of puke. dribble dribble.

sometime i drive past and try to stick my hand out as if i am going to give them a lift. when i get close i pull my habd back and push my other hand out into there face. then i am happy again :)

I shouldnt, but :D Im going to hel_l.

What view would that be?

na, you good heart for all, Robin Hoodish in thoughts, unconsciously defending disadvantaged groups, advocate of tolerance, fighter against inequity at least morally and so on...right?