Thai Visa Official Members Party

Thank you Smokie for taking the time & effort.

Cheers Rooo hope you will be joining us! :D

:D Yo count me in too ! How do we show we are a member ? If I wear "Crusty" on my shirt I might get punched out (by the Green Loonies or Euro Yahoos and........)

Simplest way,is if Smokie brings a laptop ,computer that is, before anyone gets carried away & you just log in your account, as proof of membership. Let's see how many remember their passwords.

:) remember 15 digits ?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gulp, Full Moon the 26th, that means the 27th the boat to go Samui will be crowded and impossible for me to come (business reasons too). Sorry. Next time...

Ps: could you consider to move the meeting in another date??

Gulp, Full Moon the 26th, that means the 27th the boat to go Samui will be crowded and impossible for me to come (business reasons too). Sorry. Next time...

:) Moving the Full Moon would be easier !

Hi anguid I have looked into this but unfortunately I'm off the island for much of June and Mark will be unavailable on any later date. :)

I understand your concerns regarding the ferry but if there were enough of you couldn't you arrange a deal on a longtail? Just a thought really....

Anyway sorry again.

So, I hope that this shall give you all (or a few of you) time to recover to have a small meet up in March next year?!!

I really would like to do that. After all the years on this forum the only person I have met is Suega and of course his lovely wife - and that was about five years ago.

im sure sunseeker bar will have the world cup on telly, the tv party is on 27th, same day as quarter finals game , shown live at 8pm, it will be the runner up of englands group v winner of german group.

dont seethis being a problem , to what should be a good night, well done smokie :)

im sure sunseeker bar will have the world cup on telly, the tv party is on 27th, same day as quarter finals game , shown live at 8pm, it will be the runner up of englands group v winner of german group.

dont seethis being a problem , to what should be a good night, well done smokie :D

Yeah the football will be on but hopefully England will win their group. ..Did I just say that? :)

dont seethis being a problem , to what should be a good night, well done smokie :D

:) Big deal ! Gee whiz ! For your info I hear they are showing AFL (Aussie Rules) that night !

:) Big deal ! Gee whiz ! For your info I hear they are showing AFL (Aussie Rules) that night !

Don't you lads want to watch your linesman :D

Anyone else up for a party? :)

Would love to but I joined a couple of days after you posted the invite :D

Sorry about that!

This rule is put in place to stop people joining just to come along and have a free feed etc. Otherwise we might be overrun with people.

Hope you understand. :D

Hi anguid I have looked into this but unfortunately I'm off the island for much of June and Mark will be unavailable on any later date. :)

I understand your concerns regarding the ferry but if there were enough of you couldn't you arrange a deal on a longtail? Just a thought really....

Anyway sorry again.

a longtail to samui? 55555.

Sorry about that!

This rule is put in place to stop people joining just to come along and have a free feed etc. Otherwise we might be overrun with people.

Hope you understand. :)

Of course. Count me in for the next one tho :D

Sure, a long tail is possible, I know many people who have done it. Slow. Uncomfortable. But certainly doable. Why anyone would want to do it is another question altogether.

But for most business people on Koh P, the Full Moon is the busiest time of the month and nobody I know who owns a business on the island has the time the day after the party.

Sure, a long tail is possible, I know many people who have done it. Slow. Uncomfortable. But certainly doable. Why anyone would want to do it is another question altogether.

But for most business people on Koh P, the Full Moon is the busiest time of the month and nobody I know who owns a business on the island has the time the day after the party.

Perfectly understandable. Just unfortunate timing thats all. Certainly when we have another get-together this issue will be taken into account. :)

Don't worry Smokie, you've done a good job mate. it's not easy organising these things.

Now, what about the BBQ? Boater needs an answer :)

Be patient both of you. I guess I'll have to post the menu here once its finalised.

Need a break from your Moo Dang carmine? :D