Pet/dog Specific Markets In Bangkok

We've been looking for a nice dog to join us in our big comfy house.

Traversing Chatuchak 2-3 weekends and not really seeing what we're after.

I know I'll probably get flak for this, but I'm not looking for a high-priced pedigree w/ multiple certificates.

My girlfriend prefers small, whilst I'm more into something you can grab hold of. The goofier the better.

Seriously though, any good alternatives to Chatuchak? Kennels etc. also an option. My preference is a golden

retriever at the moment. They had a few last weekend at Chatuchak but this time I couldn't see any.

sanam luang 2 off liap khlong thawi wattnana, around puthamonthon area, thonburi. Sat-sun.

check http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Free-Good-Home-t359330.html "healthy Pure Doberman (full) dog 15months old (no papers) good nature and not aggressive

Free to good home"

Edited by londonthai

sanam luang 2 off liap khlong thawi wattnana, around puthamonthon area, thonburi. Sat-sun.

check http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Free-Good-Home-t359330.html "healthy Pure Doberman (full) dog 15months old (no papers) good nature and not aggressive

Free to good home"

Thanks, but a Doberman is probably a little too much "to grab hold of". I did see the ad and many others posted in classifieds.

I'm not familiar with the location/market you mention, but I take it you need a car to get there?

I think we'll try our luck at Chatuchak next weekend and hopefully a few more options will have arrived.