Worsening Crisis Pushes Thailand Towards Anarchy

webfact

PM Abhisit is the head of the government. Who are the reds? What LEGAL authority do they have for their outrageous actions? Answer. NONE.

if/when there is a change of goverment the abhisit/goverment will be prosecuted for many things when he/they have crossed the line of LEGAL authority...

at the moment their a law to them selfs,,,just like the reds..

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Army and police are right across the street mate. Do you really think they would use a hospital to score an own goal in the way that the paranoid group did tonight with this act?

The Reds know where the army and the police are. They know in detail. Anyone who works in Silom knows where they are and in what buildings. This is desperate provocation on the Reds part and even as provocation it's more than a little disgusting.

PM Abhisit is the head of the government. Who are the reds? What LEGAL authority do they have for their outrageous actions? Answer. NONE.
if/when there is a change of goverment the abhisit/goverment will be prosecuted for many things when he/they have crossed the line of LEGAL authority...

To be blunt, put up or shut up.

Regards

He is following everything the courts have laid out with regards to using force. He has even gone beyond the guidelines to keep casualties to a minimum. At least you are now saying IF there is a change in government. Should the Red leaders be prosecuted for orchestrating and partaking in the storming of the hospital and kidnapping of patients? What if this was a mafia or tech school gang entering the hospital - would it still be ok?

Edited by Netfan

this has turned into a dirty "war" both sides are just as guilty as each other of intimidation, violence, lies, propaganda and more.

no side holds the high moral ground..

But you still hear the av/yellow side on this forum claiming their side is whiter then white..

the only ppl who might still believe that crap is someone just off the boat...

Provide some links or quotes. Don't just spew out lies to cover up what is a despicable act on the part of your "democracy movement". How exactly does this fit in with non-violence anyway? No one is snow white here, but name one time the Reds have taken the moral high ground. Every illegal or violent act is followed up by the supporters saying "But the yellows did...........first". Like 6 year olds.

It doesn't seem like this yellow supporter vs red supporters nonsense is leading people to change their stance. What some people see as despicable acts others see as heroic struggle. Perspective is everything. Keep and open mind and an open heart!

Regards

why??

is that a threat?

coz you dont like my views

this has turned into a dirty "war" both sides are just as guilty as each other of intimidation, violence, lies, propaganda and more.

But you still hear the av/yellow side on this forum claiming their side is whiter then white..

Provide some links or quotes. Don't just spew out lies to cover up what is a despicable act on the part of your "democracy movement". How exactly does this fit in with non-violence anyway? No one is snow white here, but name one time the Reds have taken the moral high ground. Every illegal or violent act is followed up by the supporters saying "But the yellows did...........first". Like 6 year olds.

It doesn't seem like this yellow supporter vs red supporters nonsense is leading people to change their stance. What some people see as despicable acts others see as heroic struggle. Perspective is everything. Keep and open mind and an open heart!

What hospital are your relatives in mate. Send the address to the PAD or similar for a little tit for tat. Open Mind? Open your EYES.

Regards

why??

is that a threat?

No, it's a colloquial English phrase, short for supply sufficient evidence to support your conjecture, which I would contend you would be unable so to do.

Clear now?

Regards.

Edit typo//

Edited by A_Traveller

What hospital are your relatives in mate. Send the address to the PAD or similar for a little tit for tat. Open Mind? Open your EYES.

The PAD is well represented in Bangkok hospitals!

How does one get the perspective that storming a hospital and kidnapping patients is a "heroic struggle"?

So just reading on the nation tweets that the Red Mob has found two 'suspects" during their search of Chula hospital and plan to parade them on stage.

1) How is someone, police, army or patient a suspect for being in a hospital?

1a: Under what authority do the Red Mob have the right to demand to search a hospital?

2) Is this not an act of kidnapping?

Waiting for a Red TV supporter to come on here and justify these deplorable acts in the name Democracy?

This is absolutely disgusting. How long until the red mob starts searching local apartments? Commandeering them for their own use?

i agree the methods are not fair, but police and Army use also some tricks, is not it? And where is the freedom of media now? On both sides, we are leaving the normalcy....

Come on jerrytheyoung, have you ever been in a hospital emergency room? Have you ever had to visit a hospital because a friend or relative was dying?

"Freedom of media", oh, it's OK to lie on TV saying soldiers and guns were found in a hospital to instigate mobs to attack a hospital?

You have been severely duped, just as the many ignorant all be it well intended Thais mobbing in the streets.

Edited by rabo

Regards

why??

is that a threat?

Do yourself a favour my friend and grow up. Don't you think we have more important issues to discuss than respond to your ego.............

As has been said, "put up or shut up" again!

Edited by thaieagle67

date='2010-04-29 22:36:29']PM Abhisit is the head of the government. Who are the reds? What LEGAL authority do they have for their outrageous actions? Answer. NONE.if/when there is a change of goverment the abhisit/goverment will be prosecuted for many things when he/they have crossed the line of LEGAL authority...

at the moment their a law to them selfs,,,just like the reds..To be blunt, put up or shut up.

Regards

why??

is that a threat?

coz you dont like my viewsNo, it's a colloquial English phrase, short for supply sufficient evidence to support your conjecture, which I would contend you would be unable so to do.

Clear now?

Regards.

Edit typo//

why should i start backing up my posts with evidence...

none of yr lot on this forum does..

you just regurgitate and spew out!,,what ever has been feed to you by the local av/goverment sided media..

and whenever there is a fair not one sided piece, which puts down av/goverment in a negative way,,you all go quiet..

@veen_NT: Is this a true lie? TR@nirandr - Payap returned to stage and told protesters that he found soldiers and weapon but reporters didnt z them.!!

More of the relevant tweets

@veen_NT: Is this a true lie? TR@nirandr - Payap returned to stage and told protesters that he found soldiers and weapon but reporters didnt z them.!!

@veen_NT: (9.02pm) TR @Neaw_NBC - redshirts said they would seach every floor of Chulalongkorn Hospital tommorw. in Thai - http://bit.ly/c3rKiT #NNA

@veen_NT: RT @Kaypobird: @veen_NT if the police or army letthe reds search the hospital again, then i would say thailand is a failedstate.>>agree

@veen_NT: veen_NT INN (9/22pm) TR @jin_nation - tense situation is reported at Chula hospital. 300 police officers are confronting the reds. Gunfire heard.

Edit:added

@veen_NT Urgent!: sound at Chulalongkorn Hospital is not gun fired but giant fire cracker. viaNNA & MGRNews

Edited by rabo

you just regurgitate and spew out!,,what ever has been feed to you by the local av/goverment sided media..

and whenever there is a fair not one sided piece, which puts down av/goverment in a negative way,,you all go quiet..

That is a very childish attitude. Spelling could do some work also.

No, it's a colloquial English phrase, short for supply sufficient evidence to support your conjecture, which I would contend you would be unable so to do.

Clear now?

Regards.

Edit typo//

You really should take have taken time to look at my posts over the years before firing from the hip. Frankly, you now look really foolish.

So since you now understand the phrase and it has been repeated to you by others, I say again 'Put-up or Shut-up'. And no, I don't just mean you.....

Regards

PS I'll forgo any more badinage until you provide something [anything] substantive to support your scurrilous position.

Edited by A_Traveller

@veen_NT: (9.02pm) TR @Neaw_NBC - redshirts said they would seach every floor of Chulalongkorn Hospital tommorw. in Thai - http://bit.ly/c3rKiT #NNA

@veen_NT: RT @Kaypobird: @veen_NT if the police or army letthe reds search the hospital again, then i would say thailand is a failedstate.>>agree

@veen_NT: veen_NT INN (9/22pm) TR @jin_nation - tense situation is reported at Chula hospital. 300 police officers are confronting the reds. Gunfire heard.

yes, they plan to raid the hospital at 10am tomorrow. I read that on Thai news. Time to remove the reds from that area completely.

นายพายัพ ปั้นเกตุ แกนนำ นปช.กล่าวอ้างถึงข้อมูลที่ได้รับจากการ์ด นปช.ที่อยู่บริเวณแยกศาลาแดงว่า ที่โรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ มีการเคลื่อนย้ายผู้ป่วยออกไปจากบางอาคาร เพราะกำลังทหารเข้ามาประจำการอยู่ที่บริเวณชั้น 3 โดยเรียกร้องให้โรงพยาบาลนำทหารออกไป ไม่เช่นนั้นจะเข้าไปตรวจค้นภายในโรงพยาบาล โดยเบื้องต้นนายสุพร อัตถาวงศ์ และนายขวัญชัย ไพรพนา จะเข้าตรวจค้นในเวลา 10.00 น.วันพรุ่งนี้ แต่ไม่พอใจที่สื่อมวลชนสอบถามถึงประเด็นนี้ จึงตัดสินใจที่จะนำคณะสื่อมวลชนไปตรวจค้นที่โรงพยาบาลในขณะนี้ทันที

ทั้งนี้ มีรายงานจากโรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ว่า นายพายัพได้นำคณะสื่อมวลชนและการ์ดจำนวนหนึ่ง ไปขอตรวจที่โรงพยาบาลแล้ว โดยมีการ์ดจำนวน 4 คน เข้าไปในอาคารโรงพยาบาล ซึ่งได้มีการเจรจากับผู้อำนวยการของโรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ โดยเบื้องต้นผู้อำนวยการโรงพยาบาลนั้น ไม่อนุญาตให้นายพายัพเข้าไปตรวจค้น แต่ล่าสุดผู้อำนวยการโรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ ได้อนุญาตให้มีการตรวจค้นในพื้นที่โรงพยาบาลแล้ว โดยให้เฉพาะนายพายัพ และการ์ด นปช.จำนวน 5 คน และคณะสื่อมวลชน เข้าไปตรวจค้น

What are you talking about - hundreds if not thousands of posts critisizing the Gov, Police, Military for not doing enough.

Thanks for proving that you have no evidence, which basically means your arguments are not based in fact. We knew that anyway, but at least now you've admitted it. Anyway, here's another chance...for example, when asked what the Dems had done for the people of Isaan, here is the evidence provided (shamelessly ripped off from another thread):

"making the outdated Thaksin 30 baht health scheme entirely free of charge , sending 1 million baht to every village for the community, (1100 villages received it), billions sent out in stimulus payments, free education, free books, free uniforms, free dental care, free further education, low interest student loans, free computer labs for schools, access to low interest loans to get families out of the grip of loan sharks and only yesterday............

The Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives plans to provide loans totalling Bt420 billion to the rural sector this year, BAAC president, Luck Wajananawat said.

The Bt420 billion in loans will be allocated as follows - Bt44.5 billion for livestocks and fisheries, Bt140 billion to support growing of economic crops, Bt45.5 billion for producing alternative energy sources, Bt68 billion for jobs creation in rural areas, Bt30 billion for creating economic communities, Bt52 billion to support the agricultural institute and Bt40 billion to support the government's agricultural policy, according to the BAAC president said."

Now, what are the PTP/UDD/ Red plans?

Thanks for proving that you have no evidence, which basically means your arguments are not based in fact. We knew that anyway, but at least now you've admitted it. Anyway, here's another chance...for example, when asked what the Dems had done for the people of Isaan, here is the evidence provided (shamelessly ripped off from another thread):

"making the outdated Thaksin 30 baht health scheme entirely free of charge , sending 1 million baht to every village for the community, (1100 villages received it), billions sent out in stimulus payments, free education, free books, free uniforms, free dental care, free further education, low interest student loans, free computer labs for schools, access to low interest loans to get families out of the grip of loan sharks and only yesterday............

The Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives plans to provide loans totalling Bt420 billion to the rural sector this year, BAAC president, Luck Wajananawat said.

The Bt420 billion in loans will be allocated as follows - Bt44.5 billion for livestocks and fisheries, Bt140 billion to support growing of economic crops, Bt45.5 billion for producing alternative energy sources, Bt68 billion for jobs creation in rural areas, Bt30 billion for creating economic communities, Bt52 billion to support the agricultural institute and Bt40 billion to support the government's agricultural policy, according to the BAAC president said."

Now, what are the PTP/UDD/ Red plans?

I sure bet Abhisit and his cronnies wish that every Thai voter had your perspective; unfortunately, outside of Bangkok, not many do. It is ironic that the biggest fear of the so-called Democrat party is elections. Aung San Suu Kyi's words regarding the military/government in Thailand ring so true!

What are you talking about - hundreds if not thousands of posts critisizing the Gov, Police, Military for not doing enough.

not enough?

for not attacking the red site again and causing another blood bath like april 10th???

oh i forgot its was the "men in black" that caused all those deaths and injuries..

and the av/goverment/army are completely white washed of any blame??

yes, they plan to raid the hospital at 10am tomorrow. I read that on Thai news. Time to remove the reds from that area completely.

นายพายัพ ปั้นเกตุ แกนนำ นปช.กล่าวอ้างถึงข้อมูลที่ได้รับจากการ์ด นปช.ที่อยู่บริเวณแยกศาลาแดงว่า ที่โรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ มีการเคลื่อนย้ายผู้ป่วยออกไปจากบางอาคาร เพราะกำลังทหารเข้ามาประจำการอยู่ที่บริเวณชั้น 3 โดยเรียกร้องให้โรงพยาบาลนำทหารออกไป ไม่เช่นนั้นจะเข้าไปตรวจค้นภายในโรงพยาบาล โดยเบื้องต้นนายสุพร อัตถาวงศ์ และนายขวัญชัย ไพรพนา จะเข้าตรวจค้นในเวลา 10.00 น.วันพรุ่งนี้ แต่ไม่พอใจที่สื่อมวลชนสอบถามถึงประเด็นนี้ จึงตัดสินใจที่จะนำคณะสื่อมวลชนไปตรวจค้นที่โรงพยาบาลในขณะนี้ทันที

ทั้งนี้ มีรายงานจากโรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ว่า นายพายัพได้นำคณะสื่อมวลชนและการ์ดจำนวนหนึ่ง ไปขอตรวจที่โรงพยาบาลแล้ว โดยมีการ์ดจำนวน 4 คน เข้าไปในอาคารโรงพยาบาล ซึ่งได้มีการเจรจากับผู้อำนวยการของโรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ โดยเบื้องต้นผู้อำนวยการโรงพยาบาลนั้น ไม่อนุญาตให้นายพายัพเข้าไปตรวจค้น แต่ล่าสุดผู้อำนวยการโรงพยาบาลจุฬาลงกรณ์ ได้อนุญาตให้มีการตรวจค้นในพื้นที่โรงพยาบาลแล้ว โดยให้เฉพาะนายพายัพ และการ์ด นปช.จำนวน 5 คน และคณะสื่อมวลชน เข้าไปตรวจค้น

In spite of Thai style, Thais can be quite cunning. A threat to attack a hospital may be a well calculated move to force Abhisit/Anupong to finally show real force. Thais are going to react the same way that many on the forum have already reacted.

Edited by rabo