Fao Tony Bkk

Tony, i read somewhere that you got a replacement chain for your 650r, i dont want a DID as the stock one (DID) doesn`t last as you know..

I`ve tried various places on the phone, no luck....can you please tell me where and what you got and at what price, i want an O ring one obviously, and prefer a non link one....but price also matters..nothing up here in issan, only a cyc link O ring at 2300baht..

Please can you give me some links/contacts, and what did you get and is it any good...regards HD

Hi HD,

Sorry for the late reply- out of the country at the moment and don't check this site so often.

Anyway- I ended up filing a warranty claim over that crappy chain so they replaced it with another crappy chain :) Once the new chain wears out I'll replace it with a proper chain. Many chains available from Red Baron, Dirtshop, etc.

I've heard the CYC brand is good but have never used one.

Give Red Baron a call- 02-729-4131-2 They're usually quite good over the phone and I'm sure they can help you out.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Hi HD,

Sorry for the late reply- out of the country at the moment and don't check this site so often.

Anyway- I ended up filing a warranty claim over that crappy chain so they replaced it with another crappy chain :) Once the new chain wears out I'll replace it with a proper chain. Many chains available from Red Baron, Dirtshop, etc.

I've heard the CYC brand is good but have never used one.

Give Red Baron a call- 02-729-4131-2 They're usually quite good over the phone and I'm sure they can help you out.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Cheers Tony, i have gone and ordered one form 168interautosports on MOCYC, Gold O ring, cyc, one piece(i hope) it`s on it`s way now, 1880+100 post baht....hope it`s a good un...i`ve only done about 12000klicks(9000miles) on the shitty stock DID...and it`s pooped...HD,

angry face not for you but the Shitty DID...LOL

Edited by husskydog