Bar Girl Asks Me To Go Red

westybrook

When are they going to deport and ban that Aussie guy? I wouldn't want an Aussie guy giving speeches on how things should be done in my country.

Did you mean Ian "Molly" Meldrum, The gay rock star interviewer......had a bar in BKK once. Passes himself off as an expert but in reality knows SFA.

Oh God dont remind me....rather have Angry Anderson, least he had good tats and could sing somewhat...but Molly...and had a bar? What did his mum look after him here?

He was interviewed in BKK for Oz TV and then again in Oz, He had a boy bar in Silom but it went broke

Dead set! Maybe too many freebees!! No I got no problem with gay, just that he was such a f...head. Your right he thought he was an expert....yeah I see now how he thought how he could fit here. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Met her again and she said she would join me. I'm not going to be doing this alone. She said something bigs going to kick off soon and she wants to be there when it does.

How serious is this. I don't mind hanging out at the back of the mod pretending to be looking in the shops and stuff, but she wants me right at the front.

Would any of you kind people join me so I'm not the only falang in there, please!

I THINK I LOVE HER :)

Edited by westybrook

Met her again and she said she would join me. I'm not going to be doing this alone. She said something bigs going to kick off soon and she wants to be there when it does.

How serious is this. I don't mind hanging out at the back of the mod pretending to be looking in the shops and stuff, but she wants me right at the front.

Would any of you kind people join me so I'm not the only falang in there, please!

I THINK I LOVE HER :)

Ah well, suppose this is another thread that`s gone down the toilet.