Chiang Mai Fc

thaimiller

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, i was thinking of organizing our own sector at the 700 years stadium. Something like "F" side (F standing for falang) :-)))

United falangs of Chiang Mai :-))

Then a flag will be indespensable!

What do you reckon? :0)

terrible idea ...really terrible idea, stick us in the zoo , so people can point at us , av a word !

Hey, i was thinking of organizing our own sector at the 700 years stadium. Something like "F" side (F standing for falang) :-)))

terrible idea ...really terrible idea, stick us in the zoo , so people can point at us , av a word !

Well, you are right. I was just joking actually :). The last thing I believe in is separation and separatedness.

Well, you are right. I was just joking actually :). The last thing I believe in is separation and separatedness.

Neti has only 20 posted times and is cracking jokes already, is that allowed in such a short space of time ;) .

Neti has only 20 posted times and is cracking jokes already, is that allowed in such a short space of time ;) .

:bah:lol ..... this is a local forum for local people .... ha ha

A good away win for the Tigers at Tak (3-2), keeps them top of the table.

Even better result with the fact that Chianat only drew 0-0 and Pichit lost 2-1 yesterday. Puts them 4 points clear now.

Edited by thaimiller

You guys are really getting into this. Great! Positive thread!

Its good that we are getting more people going to the games just by reading this, lets hope we can keep the thread going and raise even more interest in the local team.

A good away win for the Tigers at Tak (3-2), keeps them top of the table.

Even better result with the fact that Chianat only drew 0-0 and Pichit lost 2-1 yesterday. Puts them 4 points clear now.

The first line of my post just said "Bangkok Girl, Massage. We know what you want".

I'm not sure if I want that on my posts. This is a Family forum, isn't it?

Maybe it was mis-placed and should have been on yours?

Just seen on the website that you can now buy shares in Chiang Mai F.C. 100baht a share and if you buy 5 for 500 baht you get a V.I.P car park pass for the home games.

I'm up for that one. Where do you buy them?

I'm impressed by your Thai reading skills , so maybe you can answer my next question ...  how many shares do I need to get an introduction to the Tigerettes?

Just seen on the website that you can now buy shares in Chiang Mai F.C. 100baht a share and if you buy 5 for 500 baht you get a V.I.P car park pass for the home games.

I'm up for that one. Where do you buy them?

I'm impressed by your Thai reading skills , so maybe you can answer my next question ...  how many shares do I need to get an introduction to the Tigerettes?

I said i'd seen it, the mrs read it.. :D , theres a phone number on the green box in the top right hand corner of the website, I'll get her to ring tomorrow for more info. Not sure about the Tigerettes but maybe you can find them at the advert you posted, remember we know what you want!!!!

Thank you for the information!

I have the feeling that the shares will increase in price as the team progresses further! Would also like to get some shares :-)

Thaimiller, please keep us updated as to the investment business :-)

Mr Miller, with your contacts can you find out if they are moving back to the Municipal stadium when all the repairs are done as theres no point having a vip pass for that stadium

Theres a bit about the shares on the back of last weeks programme, trying to scan to put it on here but not happening ;), i can bring in for you 24 if you want to see.

You guys are really getting into this. Great! Positive thread!

You should bring the little un over Mr Millwall, best to get them started young plus a bounus for you is that they play in Millwalls colours.

You will also see a team string more than 4 passes together something you've probaly never seen before at the Den

:D:D .

Mr Miller, with your contacts can you find out if they are moving back to the Municipal stadium when all the repairs are done as theres no point having a vip pass for that stadium

Theres a bit about the shares on the back of last weeks programme, trying to scan to put it on here but not happening ;), i can bring in for you 24 if you want to see.

I was chatting to the football reporter from citylife last match and he said the rest of the season was at 700 year then depending if they went up would determine what happened next season. But you know how it is, things change weekly.

Right I got the Mrs to call again and you can buy the shares anyday from the Chiang Mai FC desk up at the 700 year stadium. They are 100thb each and you get some sort of sticker with them, not sure if you get a share certificate but on the advert on the site it looks like you do. If you buy 5 shares you then get a sticker that allows you into the VIP carpark at the 700 year stadium for the home games, again not sure 100% on the details. But im going up tomorrow to buy some and I'll update on here.

Thaimiller, thank's a lot!

I reckon i really need a place at VIP car park for my bicycle :-)

By the way, i have no idea about the stock market in Thailand. Do they trade shares? So, in the case of CM FC shares, will they be traded and indexed somewhere?

Everyone, enjoy the semi-final today! Hup Holland!!! :-----)

Thaimiller, thank's a lot!

I reckon i really need a place at VIP car park for my bicycle :-)

By the way, i have no idea about the stock market in Thailand. Do they trade shares? So, in the case of CM FC shares, will they be traded and indexed somewhere?

Everyone, enjoy the semi-final today! Hup Holland!!! :-----)

I wouldn't take buying the shares too seriously Neti, just look at it that you are helping your local football club and you can tell people that you are a shareholder, i doubt very much if you could sell them too get your money back and I don't ever expect to see my 5,000,000 baht again :o.

Me and Mr clough are now officially share holders in Chiang Mai Fc,Ltd. You even get a share certificate with you name and share numbers to say so. You also get a VIP parking badge to stick in your car or on your motocyc and lots of other stickers etc. The shop is around the back of the stadium near the car park that you park on match days. A decent little set up that have got going now, looks like they are really trying to move forward, but still no fat farang sized shirts. :(

Me and Mr clough are now officially share holders in Chiang Mai Fc,Ltd. You even get a share certificate with you name and share numbers to say so. You also get a VIP parking badge to stick in your car or on your motocyc and lots of other stickers etc. The shop is around the back of the stadium near the car park that you park on match days. A decent little set up that have got going now, looks like they are really trying to move forward, but still no fat farang sized shirts. :(

I wouldn't put you down as fat, Mr Miller, just heavily built ;), now the bulldog is a different matter :D .

Thaimiller, congratulations! Do you have the right for a decision making process as a stake holder now? :)

alfieconn, are you really investing 5 million baht??!! That's what you wrote: 5,000,000 -- and you don't expect to get it back?? :-)))

Well, i totally agree with you about helping the team. It was just my idea (not so super-intelligent and sophisticated) that since the team is going to progress, its value will grow as well.

Don't think i am going to treat it as a business deal :)

Have a pleasurable second semi-final show!

Thaimiller, congratulations! Do you have the right for a decision making process as a stake holder now? :)

Yes he does and he will be helping pick the team on Sunday:D

alfieconn, are you really investing 5 million baht??!! That's what you wrote: 5,000,000 -- and you don't expect to get it back?? :-)))

Only joking Neti, the only thing iv'e invested a substantial amount of money in in Thailand is my wife and i certainly won't be getting that back :o:D

Another good away win for Chiang Mai last night 1-0 at Singburi. Was it ever in doubt after Paul the Octopus picked the lanna tigers to win. Next week is the home game against Uthai Thani at the 700 year stadium 6pm on Sunday 18th July.

post-35045-052615700 1278806799_thumb.jp

Edited by thaimiller

Another good away win for Chiang Mai last night 1-0 at Singburi. Was it ever in doubt after Paul the Octopus picked the lanna tigers to win. Next week is the home game against Uthai Thani at the 700 year stadium 6pm on Sunday 18th July.

Paul the octopus picking CM - quality!!!!