Chiang Mai Fc

thaimiller

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news about the new win! Thank you very much! :)

Would love to go to the game on the 27th :)

Cheers!

See you at the Red Lion same time next week.

Here you go Mr Miller, i thought i'd read it somewhere.

2010 Thai Division 2 League Northern Region is the 2nd season of the League competition since its establishment in 2009. It is in the third tier of the Thai football league system.

The league has been expanded from 11 clubs in 2009 to 16 clubs this season. The league winners and runners up will qualify for the 2010 Regional League Division 2 championship stage.

Cheers!

Here you go Mr Miller, i thought i'd read it somewhere.

2010 Thai Division 2 League Northern Region is the 2nd season of the League competition since its establishment in 2009. It is in the third tier of the Thai football league system.

The league has been expanded from 11 clubs in 2009 to 16 clubs this season. The league winners and runners up will qualify for the 2010 Regional League Division 2 championship stage.

Cheers for that, lets hope they keep it up and at least get the second spot to see them in the playoffs, maybe a good excuse for a weekend away :D:partytime2::burp:

Cheers!

Hi there!

As I live on Huay Kaew Rd. and now got myself a bicycle, I guess I'll come to the game directly from home :)

Would be great to meet you guys there!

Cheers!

Cheers!

Hi there!

As I live on Huay Kaew Rd. and now got myself a bicycle, I guess I'll come to the game directly from home :)

Cheers!

Neti, if the Red Lion is not good enough for you we can always find somewhere a bit more upmarket :D .

Cheers!

Hi there!

Cheers!

Neti, if the Red Lion is not good enough for you we can always find somewhere a bit more upmarket :D .

OH NO!! The Red Lion is perfect!!! It has nothing to do with the bar or anything :-))

I was just thinking of riding my bycle which should be around 20-30 mins from where I live to the stadium.

Kind off cute going to a sport event by a sporty type of transportation :-))

Cheers!

Cheers!

Hi there!

Cheers!

OH NO!! The Red Lion is perfect!!! It has nothing to do with the bar or anything :-))

I was just thinking of riding my bycle which should be around 20-30 mins from where I live to the stadium.

Cheers!

Hi there!

Cheers!

Cheers!

Don't worry Neti, to be fair i wouldn't want to go and sit in a bar with 2 old baldies, a scouser and Mr Clough, not exactly the "A Team" :( .

Don't worry Neti, to be fair i wouldn't want to go and sit in a bar with 2 old baldies, a scouser  and Mr Clough, not exactly the "A Team" :( .

It looks like standards are slipping. I remember when they had a strict 'No Riff Raff'' policy , business must be slow. You didn't mention the tattooed Rock musician that looks like Coco the clown!! What is the world coming to?

Don't worry Neti, to be fair i wouldn't want to go and sit in a bar with 2 old baldies, a scouser and Mr Clough, not exactly the "A Team" :( .

It looks like standards are slipping. I remember when they had a strict 'No Riff Raff'' policy , business must be slow. You didn't mention the tattooed Rock musician that looks like Coco the clown!! What is the world coming to?

will be there down 'the lion' for footie sunday

Result - I'm not one of the "2 old baldies" :header:

Result - I'm not one of the "2 old baldies" :header:

Cloughie, i couldn't think of an appropriate nickname at the time but have now managed to come up with something so it's, 2 old baldies, a scouser and an bulldog :D .

I think im going to go to the Chiang Rai away game, its the last away game of the season on the 12th september, hopefully it will be the day they win the league.

That should be a good one to go too and the play off (if there is one) at the end of the season.

I see Chiang Rai Utd got a crowd of 2,500 for a recent cup match :D .

I got a PM through the other day from a guy that runs the thai league website and he asked me if I would do a email interview, which I did. Here is the LINK

Nice one Mr Miller, been thinking about the flag, how about us all clubbing together to get one made,something like a union jack/St Georges cross with the chiang mai flag taking up one quarter or perhaps even half and half, not too sure Neti if we can get any Russian on it :o.

I got a PM through the other day from a guy that runs the thai league website and he asked me if I would do a email interview, which I did. Here is the LINK

Nice one Mr Miller, been thinking about the flag, how about us all clubbing together to get one made,something like a union jack/St Georges cross with the chiang mai flag taking up one quarter or perhaps even half and half, not too sure Neti if we can get any Russian on it :o.

Hey, i was thinking of organizing our own sector at the 700 years stadium. Something like "F" side (F standing for falang) :-)))

United falangs of Chiang Mai :-))

Then a flag will be indespensable!

What do you reckon? :0)

Hi mate, the Mrs is half way through making one which will look something like this but obviously on material not a word doc :D , its 6ft by 4.5 ft. It'll be ready before the next home game or she'll take a good beating :P

post-35045-088732700 1277899068_thumb.jp

Edited by thaimiller

Hey, i was thinking of organizing our own sector at the 700 years stadium. Something like "F" side (F standing for falang) :-)))

United falangs of Chiang Mai :-))

Then a flag will be indespensable!

What do you reckon? :0)

The flag would be for a bit of identity especially if we went to any away games.

It would be good if all farangs sat in the same area but everyone has there own personal preferences where they sit within the ground so it perhaps wouldn't work plus how would people know where the allocated area is ? perhaps we could just put it on Thai Visa for farangs to sit in the orange section next to the yellow section as you are looking at the pitch.

Hi mate, the Mrs is half way through making one which will look something like this but obviously on material not a word doc :D , its 6ft by 4.5 ft. It'll be ready before the next home game or she'll take a good beating :P

Just a small point (.) Chiang Mai F.C. would be better.

Just a small point (.) Chiang Mai F.C. would be better.

Is that not on the flag 24 ;) .