Your Fav Thai Products/things

Utterlyuseful

These items may have not been invented here but are definitely must haves:

1. Poy-sian(menthol nasal inhaler)-Diamonds may be a girl's best friend but give one of these to your thai BG if you want to win a her heart or better yet give her 2 and marvel as she walks around with them dangling from her nose. You know she really digs you if she asks to borrow yours.

2. Electrified Mosquito tennis racket-Few joys in life greater than swatting a mossie...or better yet 5 or 6 in a row. The real joy for sadists comes in getting a cockroach in this mobile execution device.

3. The baht bus-Can serve as personal limo, ambulance, road block, protest vehicle, and many more uses......

Add your favs....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-61130-1272958790_thumb.jpg

that can't be Thai it's not dried out and brown with loads of seeds. that looks like my BC product

thai weed = dirt weed

Believe or not: that's from my garden!

P.S.1: the compressed crap that you buy is coming from Lao and full of formalin

P.S.2: bong is a Thai word... and local growers are keeping their own crop for personal consumption

Birdy iced coffee, those white doughy balls with minced pork in, Sang Som, 100km ride in a taxi for £20, Leng Kee's roast dack/duck with gravy, full BBQ chicken from that cart outside Sutus Court (does 2 or 3 meals), washing my smalls and them being dry in an hour, I could go on all day!

A hand drawn Thai map. You never thought you could get lost until you tried following a hand drawn Thai map. :)

I also vote for the bum gun.

But, I see so many beautiful crafts at the night market that are truly unique. Unfortunately, I can only pack so much stuff in my suitcase, and I only choose few special items for my grandkids. I see wood carvings that must take hours to make, and yet sell for so little. Same for the lovely stuffed toys. I think I can paint and draw until I see the work done by Thai artists.

the view landscape and nature is awesome here, i have never seen it anywhere else, although i've been to too less places to be able to make a comparison but the view of nature in thailand looks it comes directly from the amazing photos i see on the internet.

I agree that the Thai bum gun is a keeper, although I prefer the Japanese automatic one which has a command module at your side where you can choose water temp, pressure, “massage”, etc……..gives a whole new meaning to taking a dump…..the only danger is if you can’t read jap and get a blast of scalding hot water up yer dorsal vent….

Water gun in the toilet to clean your arse after a dump. I can't imagine life without one.

ditto