2010 Superbike Smackdown!

My Ducati has still enough months to go, it will be for sale in about 10 months. The BMW S1000RR is a remarkable bike, if I didn't bought the Ducati I went surely for the BMW S1000RR.

Richard.

A few slips of the native tongue here?

Hi Guys,

Riddle me this... Why are ballon payments+down payment alone more than the original price of the same bike in the U.S. Yes, I know this is not the America, however I am trying to get an overall understanding of prices.

It seems that all of the bikes that I have looked are all double the price of a bike in America with the exception of Kawasaki.

Is BMWm motorcycle not a partial build? I was under the impression that BMW car's were partial builds here.

Thanks in advance...

I think yours is good enough, Ducati is an exotic brand worlwide and it is proven, whereas the beemer is new comer for the 1000cc race bike, it has too much electronic gadget, might cost a bomb to maintain when the bike gets old, but if you intend to have it for a few years I think it should not have much problem.

@Cobrabiker

With the Ducati 1198S, I would not know who to call and mechanic or electrician (basically everything is electric controlled). Knocking wood, I need to say I had no problems with the bike so far. And I don't expect much problems. I probably need to take it out more, but somehow I doesn't seem to find the time.