Where Can I Buy A Toy Baby Computer?

Chunky1

Get a piece of cardboard fold it in half scrawl a few keys on it and stick a photo on one half.Voila instant laptop, kid will be bored ina day or so and move on to something new. Remember the "box" is always better than the toy inside.

I had the same problem with my nephew and got him a fake laptop and mobile phone. In ten seconds he figured out the were counterfits and never bothered with them again, he was once again obsessed with my mobile phone and laptop and was furious if I tried to make him interested in the fake ones.

i bought my daughter one of these when i was back in the UK to keep her away from my netbook. i think i paid 20GBP for it although not 100% sure

i have seen them recently in central i think for 4k baht. again i'm not 100% sure on the price.

post-45229-1273549843_thumb.jpg

thanks for the responses. the wife is neurotic and won't allow the baby to touch a real laptop/keyboard out of fear that it might somehow harm the baby. nothing made in china can go near our child, 5555555. i took a look at the offerings and not worth it imho for 4k baht since at 6 month she is just into trying to bite everything anyways. going to have to stick to the toys we brought back from the states for now. :)

Edited by Chunky1

thanks for the responses. the wife is neurotic and won't allow the baby to touch a real laptop/keyboard out of fear that it might somehow harm the baby. nothing made in china can go near our child, 5555555. i took a look at the offerings and not worth it imho for 4k baht since at 6 month she is just into trying to bite everything anyways. going to have to stick to the toys we brought back from the states for now. :)

Fairly prudent idea given the not so long ago lead paint in toys and melamine in baby formula from China.