Clashes Continue, Turning Central Bangkok In Virtual Warzone

webfact

We have to feel sorrow for our country's soldiers who have been ordered by our government to kill their friends and neighbors and fellow Thais.

Our country? Our government?

Are you Thai? Seem to have this distinct memory of you recently reminding others that they were mere guests here? No?

Regarding the rest of your comments, the Thai government has not ordered Thai people killed, it has ordered soldiers to use whatever means it has to, to protect the King and his nation of peaceful citizens from a small group of violent insurgents that are being employed by a convicted criminal who remains h3ll bent on revenge, power and money.

I'd say that pretty much sums it up for anyone that is wondering what this is all about.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm... Abhisit needs to go now. It will put him in a better position for the international war crimes tribunal that awaits him. He's responsible for murdering his fellow citizens - 51 now I think. The other night it was "The army only fires on protestors who pose an imminent threat". But now we've seen army snipers shooting paramedics, children, and news reporters crawling for cover. I'm going to take Abhisit to court myself when this is over; bring him and his old-school, elite cronies up to international standards. He also said tonight on the snooze that if he allows the Reds to win, it will set a precedent for further street violence and destabilization of future governments. Will it Khun Mark? The very fact that the Red Army (who will win this struggle) would and could never even be threatened by a Yellow nancy grandma and grandpa collective has never crossed his mind. Abhisit doesn't stand a chance… Go now you small man...

This says everything about you and nothing about the situation. :)

Welcome to my ignored user list.

Which PM in the last 5 years pacified the country?

Thaksin was the one that divided it with his corruption, power trips and attempts at becoming a dictator (he missed out on controlling the army, but controlled everything else).

Abhisit is trying to mend the divide. Thaksin is doing all he can to stop him.

I remember well an interview in which Thaksin said (at the beginning of his second term in office): "Thai Rak Thai will be the ruling force in Thailand for the next 20 years and I will most likely be the prime minister" He said that with his disgusting, perfidious smile...

Abhisit has become an ugly dictator.

For a red supporter, your post was almost sounding rational and informed until the ridiculous 'dictator' bit on the end.

Trollbait, I suspect. Or just another English-as-second-language ranter that should look up the definitions of words like 'dictator' before attempting to use them.

We have to feel sorrow for our country's soldiers who have been ordered by our government to kill their friends and neighbors and fellow Thais.

When this bloodbath is over these soldiers will have to return to their homes and try to reconcile with the families of these friends and neighbors who they were forced to kill.

And did their families and friend before realized that shooting at relatives and friends who are in the army is not a nice thing to do.

Bad hello kitty!!!

I'm sure you'll back safe at home in your homeland when your visa expires. The soldiers her don't have the luxury to run away that you do.

This is my homeland!! born here,studied here and trying to built a future for my family and will not let reds or s##t like you break it down.

That you need a visa is your worry, as long as our government can cash on you, it's all good for me.

And do not come that I am from elite family because I was born in Loei if you even know where that is??

I remember well an interview in which Thaksin said (at the beginning of his second term in office): "Thai Rak Thai will be the ruling force in Thailand for the next 20 years and I will most likely be the prime minister" He said that with his disgusting, perfidious smile...

Hidden subtext: and if I don't get my way, I will DESTROY Thailand.

Hmmm... Abhisit needs to go now. It will put him in a better position for the international war crimes tribunal that awaits him. He's responsible for murdering his fellow citizens - 51 now I think. The other night it was "The army only fires on protestors who pose an imminent threat". But now we've seen army snipers shooting paramedics, children, and news reporters crawling for cover. I'm going to take Abhisit to court myself when this is over; bring him and his old-school, elite cronies up to international standards. He also said tonight on the snooze that if he allows the Reds to win, it will set a precedent for further street violence and destabilization of future governments. Will it Khun Mark? The very fact that the Red Army (who will win this struggle) would and could never even be threatened by a Yellow nancy grandma and grandpa collective has never crossed his mind. Abhisit doesn't stand a chance… Go now you small man...

Well put. What a rant.

Hint

When you ignore someone, you do not respond to their post.

Just here to help.

Abhisit has become an ugly dictator.

For a red supporter, your post was almost sounding rational and informed until the ridiculous 'dictator' bit on the end.

Trollbait, I suspect. Or just another English-as-second-language ranter that should look up the definitions of words like 'dictator' before attempting to use them.

In red lingo, "dictator" simply means not caving in to all their insane demands.

Quit your crying Farang.

You do not like the fight, Thailand does not care what you think.

You want cheap women and cheap beer, go somewhere else.

Thailand has a major fight on its hands and your nonsense about hating this group or that is dull.

Reds will win.

It might be in one week or 1 year or 3 years but they will win.

People who do not run when shot at are highly motivated. The Reds

Since most in the military are Reds, it is only a matter of time before the entire government regime collapses.

Bye Bye old way and hello new.

Please describe what 'winning' looks like in you future, perfect world.

Well put. What a rant.

Spamming rant

Edited by frodo
  • Like 1

When this bloodbath is over these soldiers will have to return to their homes and try to reconcile with the families of these friends and neighbors who they were forced to kill.

And did their families and friend before realized that shooting at relatives and friends who are in the army is not a nice thing to do.

Bad hello kitty!!!

I'm sure you'll back safe at home in your homeland when your visa expires. The soldiers her don't have the luxury to run away that you do.

This is my homeland!! born here,studied here and trying to built a future for my family and will not let reds or s##t like you break it down.

That you need a visa is your worry, as long as our government can cash on you, it's all good for me.

And do not come that I am from elite family because I was born in Loei if you even know where that is??

Don't you have something better to do than to scream at Unknown farangs on a message board.

It is not farang that are fighting is it.

It is you Thais that are killing each other.

Get a clue.

Amazing how Photoshop is used by sympathizers .....

Are you dumb? Two pics of same scene, one taken while firing is still goign on, the other after the ones that are alive have buggered off. No Photoschop.

whybother,
“The reds don't want reconciliation. They want to be in power. They only want one thing. That's why they don't want to negotiate.”

That may be your take, but things look very different to the Thais in the upcountry villages – which is surely what is more germane than farang opinion. If you doubt me, read the international press, rather than The Nation & BKK Post, which are propaganda outlets for the BKK ‘elite’.

We have no sure idea of what Abhisit wants, or how genuine are his conciliatory offers. Relevantly, the Reds apparently do not trust him. I’m sure he would be very happy if they all went quietly home. But from their viewpoint, what would they have gained, apart from a politician’s promises?

As from the start, the peaceful solution is seemingly for dissolution of a government founded on an army coup & political horse-trading, then a new election. The alternative is more bloodshed & chaos, but that’s just my take.

The farangs who take a violently partisan approach in this crisis are crapping in their own nest, IMHO. This is a very unstable part of the world. Thailand is surrounded by some very dodgy regimes. Not the least problem is the Moslem violence in the south. Inernal strife weakens Thailand. If you want to continue enjoying its benefits, you might do well to tone down your calls for ‘crackdowns’ & ‘firm action’ – the old jackboots & bullets treatment for the ungrateful poor.

It is not impossible that a regime change will arrive. The new bosses might be the ‘Reds’ you so vigorously attack. You might find your position as a farang insecure. Thais are not idiots, & they have memories. You could find it very difficult to renew your visa &/or work permit in the future. Think on’t. OGT

Why should any foreigner in a civilized country be in an insecure position. Would you recreate Thailand into a N. Korea or Iran? Your country would have the living standards of those countries without foreigners and foreign investments.

This says everything about you and nothing about the situation. :D

Hint

When you ignore someone, you do not respond to their post.

Just here to help.

I like to put people on notice that they are to be ignored, it makes me feel special. :)

Welcome to the club.

post-102593-1273943035_thumb.png

Amazing how Photoshop is used by sympathizers .....

Are you dumb? Two pics of same scene, one taken while firing is still goign on, the other after the ones that are alive have buggered off. No Photoschop.

Bingo! We have a winner! :D

If you read the comments below this picture:- http://tweetphoto.com/22500492 You'd find an explanation. :)

Here's another photo from the same guy who posted the photo which Sunny Valentine claimed was the original.... :- http://twitpic.com/1nxctp/full

Edited by DagonKhan

Don't you have something better to do than to scream at Unknown farangs on a message board.

It is not farang that are fighting is it.

It is you Thais that are killing each other.

Get a clue.

And it farangs like you who moraly support the bad elements in our society.like some here on this forum, by spreading false information about how good Thaksin was/is and how bad Khun Abhisit.

Sorry to all you nice one who condemn the redshirt violence

You are free to give your opinion, but this is not opinion anymore, here are lies and twisted facts used for nazi-propaganda.

If you would aks most of my family back in Loei, they will spit on Thaksin and his lies.

Edited by iciparis

The arrogance AND utter disregard for human rights by the ruling regime and law is made clear to us all

by their shooting of women and children in the streets.

It is made clear to us all by the now 19 or more coups.

It is made clear now to Thai military by the ordered assassination of a Thai general.

it is made clear to the world by the arrogance and hate of killing same General while he is being interviewed by the Wall Street Journal.

It is made clear to Europe.

It is made Clear to North America.

It is made clear to Asia.

It is made clear to the world.

Thailand is now entering the same category as Myanmar in world ranking.

It is run by an illegal regime which uses extreme military force against its own people.

BUT now the real kicker.

The Thai military is very very upset with the order from on high that gave way to the assassination of a Thai General.

Look over at each other Thai military.

That man next to you might shoot you in the back.

Do you Thais still believe you are loved by the leaders?

NO

But the Prime Minister Khun Mark said ...indeed... promised the world leaders at their last conference that NO lethal weapons would ever be used against his own countrys people/ protestors and as said he is /was an honourable man so picture MUST be a fake.............. :)

Cant LIE to the worlds Leaders can he?

I did not expect such a low and facetious post from you. You should know that they pre-announced the usage of live ammo beforehand AND that the weapon in itself (the M-16) while lethal also can fire less lethal ammo in form of rubber bullets etc.

But the Prime Minister Khun Mark said ...indeed... promised the world leaders at their last conference that NO lethal weapons would ever be used against his own countrys people/ protestors and as said he is /was an honourable man so picture MUST be a fake.............. :)

Cant LIE to the worlds Leaders can he?

I did not expect such a low and facetious post from you. You should know that they pre-announced the usage of live ammo beforehand AND that the weapon in itself (the M-16) while lethal also can fire less lethal ammo in form of rubber bullets etc.

Was that a joke?