Boy George To Perform In Pattaya

sabaijai

Nothing to do with homophobia, I would object in the same fashion and on the same grounds to a lecture tour by convicted Balkan War mass murderers.

Comparing Boy George to a war criminal, give him a break. That's so over the top its under the bottom.

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to do with homophobia, I would object in the same fashion and on the same grounds to a lecture tour by convicted Balkan War mass murderers.

Comparing Boy George to a war criminal, give him a break. That's so over the top its under the bottom.

Beg to differ it's simply the principle.

Don't give a fiddlers flying $%^& for his sexuality. However I do object to a place I actually like quite a lot, being dragged down yet again by people making a fast buck by bringing into town, a character who carries way too much baggage and will draw attention to the seedy side of town, which in general is doing it's best to make a change. :)

Well done to Lima Lima for attracting such a huge international star to Pattaya. At least they are doing something to revive Pattaya in these troubled times.

:):D :D He might perform for a free evening at Sunee or Boystown after his performance.

"Huge international Star..."

The boy has a great personality and singing voice .His gayness is his business alone .I would not pay to see him ,but if it was free i would probably go along .

Well for "free" entertainment Pattaya might be not the right place!

Anyway, what a setback after Fedde le Grand....!!!

For those of you with a renewed interest in BOY GEORGE, you are in luck! There is a NEW BBC tv movie about his earlier career, Worried About the Boy. You know where to get it. En-joy.

With so many neo-Victorians getting their knickers in a twist that Pattaya's morality will be compromised by BG's short visit, the movie's title couldn't be more apt!

Edited by Jingthing

For those of you with a renewed interest in BOY GEORGE, you are in luck! There is a NEW BBC tv movie about his earlier career, Worried About the Boy. You know where to get it. En-joy.

With so many neo-Victorians getting their knickers in a twist that Pattaya's morality will be compromised by BG's short visit, the movie's title couldn't be more apt!

See post 64 :)

Did anyone actually go to see Boy George? Just curious if it was worthwhile or was it a non-event.

Beers were 200 baht

-redwood

Some place to avoid...that's more than at home!

Is this their regular beer price?

• 6 months later...

Yes, not to mention that he was always very open in presenting himself as different. Compare with some contemporaries (say, George Michael) where you can't watch their old songs right now without an overbearing reminder of the outrageous facade they put on.

Boy George and Glitterman look suspiciously similar. Could it be?