Night Life In Chiang Mai

dtyolmn

Come on CMai Expats lets help the economy by getting this man what he wants---- Loi Krot Rd Chiangmai will find u the delights u desire. Ur Tuk Tuk driver will know what u want/// Many delights to chose from in a economy that maybe entering some turmoil due to BKK war, etc... Is harming CMai. :)

All I can do is repeat what Boss Hog said, but how many bars does any one person need? It's like going to the night market where every stall sells exactly the same products. Just because there is more of them does not make it better. Find one place you like, get to know the staff and you'll have a better time in the long run. Even though I walk by the 30 or more bars in the Loi Kroh area I've only been in a few, and there's no need to do so. If you are looking for explicet directions to something more sleezy then this ain't the forum to find it.

Since we all know what the OP is alluding to I'm shutting this one down, the above info will get him started. :) Also an inappropriate post and the reply quoting it has been deleted.

//Closed//