Internet Banking, Looking For Bank Near Khason Rd

I was hoping to get info on internet banking and want to open an accout in the Khason area because I am hoping people in the banks there speak enough english. I go to the area at least 1 time every 2 weeks or so..The reason for this is that when I go in to the banks in my area the banks I need an interpeter some times, because there is very little english in my area.

thanks in advance

Kaesikorn (Kbank) is very good on internet banking.The internet account can open an internet buying account which is in just about any aspect same as Visa card, vey good for AirAsia ticketing and other internet purchases.

Bangkok Bank has branches and ATMs in the area. BBL iBanking is the same software used by many other large international banks (JP Morgan Chase etc.) with both English and Thai versions. You can now activate iBanking using your ATM card. There is a Mobile version. And it has industry leading security, including One Time Passwords to your Mobile phone for sensitive transactions. Highly recommended.

Good luck.

Siam Commercial ha.s great internet banking. Transfer to SCb or other banks, pay bills and top up phone etc. SCb easynet website is also in English, check it out

Siam Commercial is not accessible via Firefox, only Internet Explorer.

Adding to the already insecure Windows Internet Explorer, you also have to change your security settings to be able to put in your password on that pop-up window.

This is not great at all! :)

Siam Commercial is not accessible via Firefox, only Internet Explorer.

I have internet banking with SCB and uses it exclusively with Firefox, so I think you may have some other problem.

Sophon