Dollhouse Open Daytime

Lost in LOS

one of the owners of dollhouse just told me they will be open the next few days at 4pm till the curfew at 9pm, that doesn't help me here in pattaya but at least you can have some fun in the early hours

Edited by Lost in LOS

I don't know for sure, but I think Walking Street must have closed early Wed night, As I went for my early morning walk (Thursday) every where was deserted, even at 6am there are still stragglers and "Ladies" normally left over, from the night before, but today nothing even the 7-11 was closed.

OMFG !!!! Thailand is in a state of emergency, many killed tons wounded, anarchy presiding and all you can think of is whores? Your the type we DO NOT need here.

Speak for yourself, I find this kind of information useful.

Dear god, why slam the poor man for his post??

He was just informing others about a specific area of BKK, i'm sure he's fully aware and sympathetic with Thailand's situation right now.

I generally keep my mouth shut if i don't agree with other's posts, as my opinions are just that, "opinions" I'm not a walking street kind of guy but his post is helpful for some people i guess.

Sorry and no harm intended :)

OMFG !!!! Thailand is in a state of emergency, many killed tons wounded, anarchy presiding and all you can think of is whores? Your the type we DO NOT need here.

I would not visit it but what is wrong with others visiting it. Im also going on with my normal day to day life. Im not going to act as if the world is coming to an an end. I worry more about a low euro then the problems in Thailand. To each its own.

thank you for not including me with yourself, I take that as a compliment :)

Speak for yourself, I find this kind of information useful.

Just what are the supposedly "holier-than-thou" types doing here anyway? whistling.gif

So you are saying you support the idea that staff working there should simply have to go hungry because a few red miscreants wanted to destroy the economy? Are you a terrorist yourself?

I haven't been to a go go bar in over 3 years, but I would never try and guilt someone into depriving the people who work there from making a living. Life goes on, even when terrorists try to disrupt it.

Resiliency is what puts the human animal at the top of the food chain. I personally hated George Bush, but he got one thing right. The way to defeat terrorism (whether you believe it was instigated by the government or not) is to continue to live your life as you always have.

Good work by the Dollhouse for trying to find a way to go on in these troubled times.

Pious prat. When are you leaving??

BTW, do not use the word we, it implies that you represent the majority of people here, which clearly you do not.