Farang Threatens To Burn Central World Down And Steal Everything From It ..

george

He is most likely a person with mental issues, seeing the way the throws the stick on the ground in anger and then hunts to get it back when no-one around him is in the same mood...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know but having prior knowledge to a terrorist attack and not telling the police will land you in trouble in a lot of country's

Jesus, some of you are thick. The reds said they would burn Central World (and Paragon) a week ago. It was made public. EVERYONE (but some of you guys) knew about it.

Just a sad loser who's never achieved anything. A chance for a bit of fame by joining someone elses troubles.

shouting and throwing a stick .... anyone can do that.

1) You don't know what he's done in his life. Maybe nothing. Maybe more than all of us combined. Maybe he is a mercenary who loves to fight/kill. Maybe he is just sick and tired of all the wanke_rs, like some posting here, and wants to give you all a bad name. WHO KNOWS? Maybe he has a reason to fight? Maybe he was hired to fight? WHAT DO ANY OF US KNOW?

2) I'd bet you didn't even have the balls to go into a red shirt camp, let alone when there were snipers on the roof tops shooting at them. Right or wrong?

What would he feel like if in The Uk a Thai mob or individual, made a threat on camera to loot and burn down one of his state treasures (say his holy grail...the queen vic...) and shortly after it burned to the ground, i think even he would follow up on that...the tw...t :)

I say i hope he gets some attention ......wink wink :D

If you know of any farang with tatts on their arms, or even have them yourself, similar to Geoff or John or what ever his name is please be careful till this guy is found. You know we all look the same and it would be terrible to have a case of mistaken identity!!

He has no right to say the things he did, nor even be there as a protester, I hope he is caught and deported. He shouldn't be prosecuted unless he is guilty of anything more serious...

Just my opinion

up to two years in jail after the govt announced the crackdown weeks ago, plus the punishment for foreigners who get involved in unrests or incite violence. This was announced by the govt over 2 months ago. If they're lucky they get a suspended jail-term due to the overcrowded jails and when they have no former crimes' recorded.

What? For wearing a red scarf as in the still photo or walking with a stick and shooting your mouth off as in the video? Surely there would need to be more than this?

I'm guessing that he was not rounded up with the others. So, there's nothing to prosecute him for, right?

No wait, this is Thailand.... A short stay in the Bangkok Hilton it is then...

Just a lad who obviously has mental issues and is an attention seeker. Just deport him and send him home.

Anyone who takes him seriously is just wasting their time. Reminds me of that JonBenet Ramsey case - where John Mark Karr confessed to killing the little girl. He ended up getting a free ride back in business class to yankland and didnt have anything to do it. (just a mental nutcase) :)

Edited by britmaveric

I can tell you something about this guy, he is not a cockney. Of that I am 100% certain. In actual fact I would have said his accent was more from the West of England. Unfortunately the video has now been removed so couldn,t go back to check, but I heard him on the BBC(its the same guy)as well. Definitely not a cockney accent.

I don't know but having prior knowledge to a terrorist attack and not telling the police will land you in trouble in a lot of country's

Jesus, some of you are thick. The reds said they would burn Central World (and Paragon) a week ago. It was made public. EVERYONE (but some of you guys) knew about it.

Just a sad loser who's never achieved anything. A chance for a bit of fame by joining someone elses troubles.

shouting and throwing a stick .... anyone can do that.

1) You don't know what he's done in his life. Maybe nothing. Maybe more than all of us combined. Maybe he is a mercenary who loves to fight/kill. Maybe he is just sick and tired of all the wanke_rs, like some posting here, and wants to give you all a bad name. WHO KNOWS? Maybe he has a reason to fight? Maybe he was hired to fight? WHAT DO ANY OF US KNOW?

2) I'd bet you didn't even have the balls to go into a red shirt camp, let alone when there were snipers on the roof tops shooting at them. Right or wrong?

What would he feel like if in The Uk a Thai mob or individual, made a threat on camera to loot and burn down one of his state treasures (say his holy grail...the queen vic...) and shortly after it burned to the ground, i think even he would follow up on that...the tw...t :)

I say i hope he gets some attention ......wink wink :D

if only someone would burn down the queen vic, along with the rest of the eastenders set in elstree :D

from his eloquence sounds like a typical TEFLer

I actually did a TEFL course a few years ago, you don't see me rampaging on the streets of Bangkok.

Just saying.... :D

I did a TEFL too. Not all Teflers are morans.

Good grief. The word is 'moron'.

The mind boggles...

A morantefler is much better in not teaching anything. Indeed. You must be a pilot, right?

...Wing Commander Christopher Moran.

:):D:D

Anyone other than me notice just how much the poster known as "Tokay" came out of the proverbial woodwork to give us his all knowing thai legal knowledge? <- :D

A quick remedial course in thai law might serve you better than your mindless defense of a whack-job. :D

Then again, reading your previous posts, maybe not. :D

Here's the link to the post and response I made under the thread about arson and looting in Bangkok;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bangkok-Grip...t&p=3624313

Let's FIND HIM. If in fact he isn't already the poster known as Tokay. :)

Don't mind viking - Amsterdam is paying him per post, and he has his hands full. Just ignore him.

I was berated by the administrators for daring to suggest that Thaksin PR may be paying people to post. (Ii understood their reasons at the time. I had it on good authority that this was the case, (not just on this forum). However, since then a number of posts have suggested the same thing. My sources (as a retired journalist) were very solid. I am now wondering why people are now allowed to suggest that such a think happens when I was not allowed to even suggest it!

In any case if it does not happen, then Mr Thaksin would be missing a glorious PR opportunity!

If you are really a retired journalist you should know how to spell "such a thing"

Regarding Thaksin...

I just found an Anti-Thaksin music track that circulated around during Thaksins latest election campaign. I thought I've lost the CD, but I found it in stoved box. Must have been around 2005 I'll guess. Anyway... It's a bit of historic material that deserves to be saved for coming generations.

If you're not so great on the Thai language, let your Thai wife of GF translate the lyrics for you. It's quite fun actually.

http://soundcloud.com/expat/song-about-thaksin

I made it downloadable for anyone who wants a personal copy.

Cheers!

Edited by xenomorph

I see the OP video has been pulled, i hope someone got it saved on say, youtube downloader before it was pulled....HE NEEDS TO BE FOUND

Masquerading as a cockney is very serious..... :) Arson, well can kill..........

you still can save the picture. the vid is going to be stored on google servers for at least 6 months.

I see the OP video has been pulled, i hope someone got it saved on say, youtube downloader before it was pulled....HE NEEDS TO BE FOUND

Masquerading as a cockney is very serious..... :) Arson, well can kill..........

Could be an apologist here who sent YouTube a note to remove it?

I got the FLV-video file saved on my computer anyway.

Anyone who want a copy, just send me an IM and I will bring it over!

Edited by xenomorph

Could be an apologist here who sent YouTube a note to remove it?

I got the FLV-video file saved on my computer anyway.

Anyone who want a copy, just send me an IM and I will bring it over!

I think some from the authorities requested it so he doesn't get lynched by a mob. :D

Anyone other than me notice just how much the poster known as "Tokay" came out of the proverbial woodwork to give us his all knowing thai legal knowledge? <-

Based on THAT video, there is nothing that will be done to the guy. Deal with it. I know the truth hurts sometimes when you feel you can make the world move from behind your keyboard, and then you later find out you can't, but the truth is the truth.

I'd like to believe that this one falang has the power to not only know the secret plans of the red shirts, but also the ability to pull off such a stunt all by himself. However, the fact is he's just a loon and was just repeating what everyone inside the red camp has been saying for a week, after it was broadcast on red TV, on red radio and in the news.

And yes, you got me. I'm the guy you're all looking for. I'm him. Darn-it, I'm foiled again.

Regarding Thaksin...

I just found an Anti-Thaksin music track that circulated around during Thaksins latest election campaign. I thought I've lost the CD, but I found it in stoved box. Must have been around 2005 I'll guess. Anyway... It's a bit of historic material that deserves to be saved for coming generations.

If you're not so great on the Thai language, let your Thai wife of GF translate the lyrics for you. It's quite fun actually.

http://soundcloud.com/expat/song-about-thaksin

I made it downloadable for anyone who wants a personal copy.

Cheers!

This is a new song

In many western countries its not illegal to PLAN a crime, its only a crime when you actually DO what you plan.

Errrrrrrrr, in many Western countries it is referred to as 'conspiracy to............' etc. And is illegal.

You need to go lie down mate. Get some sleep. There's a good girl.