Where To Get Inexpensive Letter-paper In Bangkok

siam2007

I need to have a few hundred sheets of business-letter-paper and it has to look somehow professional (means: NO, I don't want to do it by myself). Any hint where I can find a place where I can get that done ? Not much graphic work required, I have a Logo already, the rest is just my several addresses plus contact numbers.

about 300-500 sheets is enough for my needs.

The only thing is: My Thai is not good enough to explain everything to them, so there should be someone available at the company who speaks English. I remember that years ago, someone in this Forum recommended a company that has an outlet in MBK, and they even had a homepage, partly in English, but I forgot the name and details

You need to have them what? Glued together, put into book format, hole punched etc?

Eh? He says what he needs. 300 - 500 sheets of professional business letter paper, with a logo and addresses printed on it. It's all in his post. :)

There are a dozen printing places in MBK on the 2nd Floor, I'd suggest taking a tour and have a chat with them till you find one who speaks decent English for your needs. it might help if you drew up (even sketched by hand) an example of how you want it laid out- some sort of visual guide always helps eliminate any misunderstanding.

You could give Instant Print a try - http://www.instantprint2000.com/product.html

Check out letterheads and envelopes on this page as well for samples - http://www.instantprint2000.com/portfolio.html

They're website is written in perfect English, so it suggests they'd be able to help you.

With more than 18 years of experience, our staff knows how to be of service. If you know exactly what you want we can print it fast, or if you are unsure our skilled designers are ready to assist you. You can come behind the counter to closely develop your design with us. There you can approve the final version before we print. Then we quickly put your ideas into action while you wait or shop.

Two shops in MBK-

2nd floor Rm.2B-43

MBK Shopping Center (Mahboonkrong)

444 Phayathai Rd. Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Tel: 66 (0)2-6209372, 66 (0)2-6863645 Fax: 66 (0)2-6114525

2nd Floor Rm.2B-61

MBK Shopping Center (Mahboonkrong)

444 Phayathai Rd. Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Tel: 66 (0)2-6863645, 66 (0)2-6114544

Worth giving them a call.

Edited by Rumblecat

thank you very much ! very helpful indeed !

I think that was not the company I knew years ago, even they had outlets at MBK too, as well as a homepage in English), but from what I can see from their website, it is exactly what I need and obviously there are English speakers available somewhere.....

I will go there tomorrow and then share my experience here with others who might require something similar in the future....