Pattaya Real Estate

sharecropper

123ace re your comment: "Bank exposure is almost a non issue. " in relation to 2 other projects:

1. La Royale - do you know if it ever got its final bank funding to finish the development properly?

2. In connection with the supersized Jotmien 90 storey project which we aren't seemingly allowed to mention, do you know whether that was going to be bank-funded, which I would expect, and if so, how that is going? No recent announcements about funding or construction anywhere?

Cheers.

Sharecropper, I don't have confirmed answers on either, although I have heard rumors that some unit owners at La Royale have moved out recently.

For the bldg that can't be mentioned, again no news.

On a similar note Waterfront's showoom is shut and The Beaches has a few workers that appear to be piling and building perimiter walls.

And yet still they build. New hoardings on a big site on the corner of Thappraya/Pratamnak Roads suggest a new development of some kind.

Re La Royale, I remember David Gray was trying hard to get units completed a while back, to help with the developer's cash flow, but every time I pass that place it looks increasdingly forlorn.

Also, is the Regatta dormant or definitely off?

^ I thought the land for the Regatta had been sold on to another company?

Anyone have any idea on the deposits situation with all these buildings that were marketed and then never started? Regatta, The Chateau, The Lofts, The Sails, White Sands Beach are just a few I remember the names of. What are the investors doing to get their money back?

And some of them were 'exclusively' marketed by a large international real estate agent company Do they have any responsibility towards the depositors?

Maybe Quicksilva can answer that? Although it is NOT his company that was involved I should add.

Edited by PattayaParent

123ace re your comment: "Bank exposure is almost a non issue. " in relation to 2 other projects:

1. La Royale - do you know if it ever got its final bank funding to finish the development properly?

2. In connection with the supersized Jotmien 90 storey project which we aren't seemingly allowed to mention, do you know whether that was going to be bank-funded, which I would expect, and if so, how that is going? No recent announcements about funding or construction anywhere?

Cheers.

La Royale has got more funds from the bank and work is progressing but slowly !! :)