Transnational Prostitution Network Uncovered In Pattaya

Rimmer

I spend many years in Bahrain and there were a lot of Thai women working in the bars and hotels and they certainly knew beforehand why and what they were going to do in Bahrain.

As usual these girls were recruited from villages with promises of factory jobs or waitresses....they were conned...

And your source of origin of this 'fact' is?

Me, saw it in action in restaurants in Surin 6 months ago. On more than one occasion. JJJJ

Edited by jayjayjayjay

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no prostitution in Pattaya or anywhere in Thailand.

There are only sex service providers.

They provide the service as a career.

To make ends meet, just like you and me.

So, please provide them with some respect.

Hrmm... :) Let check the dictonary definition : Engaging in sexual activity with another person in exchange for compensation, such as money or other valuable goods..

Prostitutes no doubt, going by the English language definition is what you have defined. Did you not say "sex service provider, as a career, to make ends meat".

I have to say mate your post has stunned me.

You must be either joking of be in the top 10 most gullable people in the world.

All I can say is i'm in tears and as stunned as you freethefour.. some people should turn ON the light switch (if there is one) before they repeat what their BG friends or pimps have told them,... really I am stunned. :)

Reading the headline, I imagined that all those Ukrainian, Russian and other western prostitutes working in Pattaya had finally been 'uncovered' by the BIB, but I guess its much too well hidden for any of them to be able to find it LOL.

:)

Sorry, but the term for a sex service provider is a prostitute and the name for the career as you describe it, is prostitution.

Prostitute:

One who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts.

A woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money.

I believe that the reason why so many men do not feel sympathy for these, I’ll be polite and call them sex workers, is because we do not know how they think.

To many the thought of what they do with anybody for money is repulsive. Of course us men do use the services of these women and we don’t consider ourselves ugly and gross, because we cant see ourselves as others see us.

I do know of a 25 year old girl, a neighbour who regularly sleeps with a 79 year old Farang for money. And in my mind I think to myself, how could she?

And that`s the crux of the matter, how do these girls think? If they enjoy it than that’s sick, if they don’t and have to do this to survive, then that’s tragic.

I would really like to give some bar girl a truth drug and discovery how they feel about what they do. Perhaps that would give us a better understand of what makes them tick.

The Pope has spoken...

Bless you my son.

Sorry, but the term for a sex service provider is a prostitute and the name for the career as you describe it, is prostitution.

Prostitute:

I believe that the reason why so many men do not feel sympathy for these, I'll be polite and call them sex workers, is because we do not know how they think.

To many the thought of what they do with anybody for money is repulsive. Of course us men do use the services of these women and we don't consider ourselves ugly and gross, because we cant see ourselves as others see us.

I do know of a 25 year old girl, a neighbour who regularly sleeps with a 79 year old Farang for money. And in my mind I think to myself, how could she?

And that`s the crux of the matter, how do these girls think? If they enjoy it than that's sick, if they don't and have to do this to survive, then that's tragic.

I would really like to give some bar girl a truth drug and discovery how they feel about what they do. Perhaps that would give us a better understand of what makes them tick.

The Pope has spoken...

Bless you my son.

I am :):D ....... But Hey! The pope and his band of merry men (gay catholic priests) are as bad if not much much worse than the subject of this post - No reference to you BigWheelMan.

Hrmm... :) Let check the dictonary definition : Engaging in sexual activity with another person in exchange for compensation, such as money or other valuable goods..

the above description could be called , MARRIAGE

Hrmm... :D Let check the dictonary definition : Engaging in sexual activity with another person in exchange for compensation, such as money or other valuable goods..

the above description could be called , MARRIAGE

Abolutely! Well said :D:)

I spend many years in Bahrain and there were a lot of Thai women working in the bars and hotels and they certainly knew beforehand why and what they were going to do in Bahrain.

You did but I had no idea but that is not the point.

Who cares if they knew or not. Do you condone human trafficking?

I do not.

Edited by hardy1943

Prostitute:

I believe that the reason why so many men do not feel sympathy for these, I'll be polite and call them sex workers, is because we do not know how they think.

To many the thought of what they do with anybody for money is repulsive. Of course us men do use the services of these women and we don't consider ourselves ugly and gross, because we cant see ourselves as others see us.

And that`s the crux of the matter, how do these girls think? If they enjoy it than that's sick, if they don't and have to do this to survive, then that's tragic.

I know a 25 year old Thai lady who married a 75 year old Italian, would she classify as selling her body.

The arrest was made at the Royal Garden Plaza McDonalds where Miss Chaiphrom had been eating at the time.

Eating junk food has severe consequences.

If she had been eating at a roadside somtam stall, would there still have been 3 senior police officers and a cameraman present to record the arrest for publicity purposes? And where did the table come from?

Edited by bangon04

Prostitute:

I know a 25 year old Thai lady who married a 75 year old Italian, would she classify as selling her body.

See post 39 above

Why no big age difference? Some seem to have there doubts.

Sometimes that are nice guys-who will not so easy run away with the next best girl,

who have seen it all, heard it all and have done it all,

just cannot remember it all!

But serious, if in a business-only relationship with an old man-even a shorttime can be very short over,

or never really happen, or not often happen, so its easy, fast money.

If it comes to a long time relationship and even marriage, than there its a good possibility of a good part of his money, wealth after his last breath.

So, why not?

This doesn't answer who was paying the hamburger bill.

Prostitute:

The Pope has spoken...

The 79 year old must be really fit.... :) And in my mind I think why can't she do this service for you?

Edited by sirchai

Prostitute:

See post 39 above

How would you 'think' surrounded by poverty? And all they can offer is what they got. Get it?

Seven is actually not a lot. What about the girls here in Thailand and the bars that host them?

These girls consider themselves very lucky to be able to work abroad amongst a captured market. If they complained it's because the pimp's fees were probably too high. Some pay up to 200,000 baht although it usually includes shared accommodation inititially, letter of guarantee, a know the ropes induction and customers from the first night onward.

^not really - Bangkok has Pattaya beat by a mile. :)

I totaly agree,the sleaze in Bangkok is unbelievable/I think people walk around with their heads in the cloud or refuse to believe whats there.The proportion of students/hi-5,tagged etc that come from Bangkok far outway Pattaya,and most of them are after money for sex.

Seven is actually not a lot. What about the girls here in Thailand and the bars that host them?

These girls consider themselves very lucky to be able to work abroad amongst a captured market. If they complained it's because the pimp's fees were probably too high. Some pay up to 200,000 baht although it usually includes shared accommodation inititially, letter of guarantee, a know the ropes induction and customers from the first night onward.

Yeah I was having a convo with a gogo bird and she was whinging about how much dosh she made in Europe compared to thailand. Not sure if she was in a captured market or not, but she was saying she made 100euro an hr.

Gee, I know a nurse who works with geriatric patients, some of whom are older than 79, and all are Farangs. Disgusting! I mean, how COULD she? Thinking about what she does for a living DISGUSTS me! All that nasty body fluid, and private part-viewing. Yuck!

I think she actually enjoys it, so she MUST be sick.

Oh, and she makes less than the average Thai bargirl, but still finds enough to help support her family.

Guess she enjoys THAT as well.

Sateev

Why do they always pick on Pattaya?

Coz when it comes to sleaze, as sleazy as other places are, Pattaya sits proudly on top of them all.

Pattaya is WYSIWYG as everyone knows, and the participants are consenting adults, regardless of what your judgmental opinion of it may be. The real "sleaze" as you wish to call it, exists in places that aren't publicized, that few people ever see, where consent is most often very one-sided.