Why Police Nor Condo Assist With Troubles

Crypt36

:lol: he thinks he still lives in London :lol:

Son let me educate you.

You are living in a far south east asian country.

Someone in the middle of the night disturbed your beauty sleep and you got involved with a local domestic dispute.

Then you reported it to every agency you could posibly imagine.

And now you are perplexed as to why everyone is backing off and leaving you to it?

Perhaps the next time he sees you there will be no problem but wait untill the next time he sees you just after an argument with his girlfriend and he's a little drunk. Or he's drinking with his fiends and you happen to walk by!

I'd seriously watch my back if I was you.

Good luck my friend, I think you are going to need it :whistling:

Edited by Livinginexile

I don't see the point of going to the police. What did you expect them to do about it?

In fact as someone already pointed out, you have opened up a big can of worms by going to the authorities.

Thais are like elephants and they never forget. It's true, the next time this dude is drunk and sees you you had better be on your guard.

If I were you I would move somewhere else. You see, if something happens to you the police won't help. You'll be on your own against Thailand, that's how it works.

It's best never to get in to any altercation, especially a domestic!

A drunk guy came to my mother-in-laws house last week with a gun looking for my wife's nephew. He had said something bad whilst drunk to some village loony and now the said loony wants to kill him.

The next day my wife takes her sister to the police station to let them know. Their response; You talk to pu yai baan. Not police problem.

The police farce in this country are just here to earn money for themselves. As are the army and the politicians. That's why we have the problems here.

BUT... I much prefer the freedom I have here to the nanny state that is the UK.

Keep your head down, be respectful and don't get involved in any fighting, especially domestic....:jap:

:lol: he thinks he still lives in London :lol:

Son let me educate you.

You are living in a far south east asian country.

Someone in the middle of the night disturbed your beauty sleep and you got involved with a local domestic dispute.

Then you reported it to every agency you could posibly imagine.

And now you are perplexed as to why everyone is backing off and leaving you to it?

Perhaps the next time he sees you there will be no problem but wait untill the next time he sees you just after an argument with his girlfriend and he's a little drunk. Or he's drinking with his fiends and you happen to walk by!

I'd seriously watch my back if I was you.

Good luck my friend, I think you are going to need it :whistling:

Well said there Livinginexile.

Seems "When in Rome" doesn't apply in Muang Thai for some.

iF its any consolation,I had a "run in " with 3 thai males on my apartment building floor last Sunday night or really should i say early Monday morning.

I live in my own apartment,a lot of noise coming from the Thai male students living next door.

Even with my door closed you can hear them arguing,so last Sunday night i heard them again,a thai lady shouting and thai males,so i was that bl..dy angry at their inconsideration and my lack of sleep,i opened the door and saw 3 young thai guys dressed in soccer clothes and a thai woman ,she appeared drunk.

on opening my door i stepped out and didnt say anything at first,they all looked at me ,and then the thai woman said i was a fat farang in thai.

So i put my old authoritian , and shouted out "right,all of you go back in your room immediately and hurry up".

To my astonishment,the three thai males left the woman and walked straight into their open door of their apartment.

The thai woman then looked at them and rushed in.

I havent heard any noise from them all week,until tonight when i think they purposelly slammed their apartment door.

I must say i dont live in Thailand however,had they been three young farang males they may have turned on me however.

I have to admit i was angry enough that night to have the confidence to fight back but in the OP situation i probaly would of gone to the Tourist Police rather than the other Police.

If your that worried about it,you can see the farang Police who im sure would advise you.

In a way the Thai Security guard was lucky to actually pick you,rather he could of picked some farang who has a mental illness or is a cage fighter or ex boxer who may have opened the door up at flattened him or even worse a farang who retatilates with weapons.

I dont know what would happened if the thai security guard had done it to a Russian male ?