Swapping Panini Stickers?

Hamburgo

• 6 months later...

Here we go again anybody partaking this year?

Doughnuts Smokes biggrin.gif get the kettle on!

One lump or two this year I wonder....but I'm still looking for Peter Crouch and the Blackpool badge from last year. My nephew has a spare Crouchie but wants a kfc bucket and 20 quid for it.

Kids these days eh? rolleyes.gif Crouchie for a crunchie I told him!

No deal! he says....I never liked that edmunds bloke....the bird on tiswas was a bit of alright though.

cheesy.gif i will see what i can do for you as regards to the crunchie Crouchie Blackpool no problems i have a lot of badges from their over the years even mars bars.

Tiswas! O.T.T smile.gif

Even the Multi Coloured Swap Shop is on topic........give me time man you know what its like i be a busy man! tongue.gif

Getting excited already the new batch is out soon hopefully they still do Carlos some peops still crave him not me though i hate him! dry.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Now then!

Anybody got any Demba Ba's or Scotty Parker's,Luis Suarez,Chicarito's,Silva's????

On the down side can't give away my Andy Carroll's,Johnny Evans,John Terry,Carlos Tevez,

I have heard they are stopping production soon of Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher along with Ryan Giggs and Michael Owen ohmy.gif

ps.... El Hadj is back mad.gif

Happy collectors all!

• 4 weeks later...

I got three El Hadj's in my pack last night but your laddie sneered at me when I passed the end of the Soi and said I'll never see Adebayor in a Spurs shirt. Does he know something I don't then?

He did offer me Berbatov but when I offered to swap for Bassong he fed all three Berbatov's to your dog Keano and set him on me.

I managed to get home in one piece but now he's texted me and demanded I give him Hernandez or else!

Silly lad that he is...AVB is the hot ticket now....I hear the last ones have all been printed and are going for 1k Baht already down at Ploen Chit.....if he agrees to the swap I'll be quids in!

• 1 month later...