India - Commonwealth Games Or Cricket World Cup

I am just starting to plan to go to both of these, Commonwealth Games starts October 4th, and Cricket World Cup is in Feb and Mar 2011. The games are straight forward enough, in Delhi, and the tickets are very reasonable. Athletics evening tickets £12.00 (550 baht) Last night of the Boxing same price. The problem with the Cricket is that all the teams play all over the place, so quite difficult to get to all the games if following one country, possible, but a LOT of travelling. But I am going to give it a shot.

Anyone else planning to go to either of these, would be interested to hear your sort of plans.

Where are the commonwealth games being held? I suppose I could look it up myself easily enough.

If I am in country, I might try to go to the rugby sevens, but that would be the limit of my interest, I think

Similarly, if I was in-country, I could be tempted to go to a game of cricket if it was nearby, but no great desire to go traipsing all over the country, regardless of the romance of the journey.

SC

EDIT: If I surfed the internet, I would probably find that you said "in Delhi" in your post, which is precise enough.

Edited by StreetCowboy