Thailand High Premium Telephone Numbers

thewhites1212

Hi

Can anyone advise if Thailand has network suplliers of high premium telephine numbers.

I.e i wish to locate a supplier of numbers as in the UK their is supliers of 08/09 numbers which can be diverted to land line numbers/moblie numbers

I wishing to set a telephone service up for Foreigners who visit Thailand to dial such a network number and then this number gets routed to a list of my operators numbers.

If anyone knows of Such companies based in Thailaand , cAn you please send me their websites or URL links

Much appreciated

Tony

What kind of service are you trying to set up here ?

I always thought it would be very handy to have a translation service on the end of one of these numbers where I could explain something in English to the operator and then hand the phone to someone who I'm trying to communicate with and they could listen to the translation in Thai.

Something like this would work well in Thailand or China I think.

I always thought it would be very handy to have a translation service on the end of one of these numbers where I could explain something in English to the operator and then hand the phone to someone who I'm trying to communicate with and they could listen to the translation in Thai.

DTAC already has such a service, and as far as I know it's free apart from the call rate.

Sophon