Marmite

BambinA

Another favourite of mine is thinly spread on hot buttered toast, followed by a slice of cheese, topped off with a fried egg with some bacon and sliced tomatoes on the side... arroy mak mak!

:o

sound like a plan dear

+++++++

Khun LivinLOS :

Crumpets with marmite.. mmmmm melt some cheese onto and into them for added effect

>> i will try too

+++++++

I still have plenty of it in bottle

Bambi

Crumpets with marmite.. mmmmm melt some cheese onto and into them for added effect !!!

]

NOW you're talking! :o

Here's a personal favourite:

Two pieces of toast, buttered, spread crunchy peanutbutter on one and marmite on the other, place together for a spectacular toasted sandwich taste sensation!

:D

JxP

OK...news.. I just bought a bottle of MARMITE , (from Sanitarium Aus .) its the only one that sell in Villa Supermarket

BambinA I must warn you that this brand of "Marmite" is nothing like the original British version and infact is so bad it actually tastes worse than Vegemite.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not Marmite

- - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

+ Khun withnail

BambinA I must warn you that this brand of "Marmite" is nothing like the original British version and infact is so bad it actually tastes worse than Vegemite.

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

i know i know dear ..... but its the only 1 "so-called MARMITE" i can find in BKK ( i went to Villa supermartket , Nichada branch)

grrrrrrrr.........

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not Marmite

+ Khun withnail

i know i know dear ..... but its the only 1 "so-called MARMITE" i can find in BKK ( i went to Villa supermartket , Nichada branch)

grrrrrrrr.........

Bambi.... you must be able to buy the peoper stuff in Bangkok somewhere... mybe someone will post a store where you can buy it... :D

anyone know.. ?

totster :D

That's not Marmite

+ Khun withnail

grrrrrrrr.........

Bambi.... you must be able to buy the peoper stuff in Bangkok somewhere... mybe someone will post a store where you can buy it... :D

anyone know.. ?

totster :D

Where are you? I sell it in Surin & Matt sells it in Buriram.

Where are you?  I sell it in Surin & Matt sells it in Buriram.

She's in Bangers... I used to buy Vegemite at Villa supermarket near the Prompong BTS station... I'm sure I saw Marmite there too... :o

I know that Friendship supermarket in Pattaya sells both.

thank you very much naka Khun totster,Khun lampard10 ,Khun Jai Dee and all you guys :D for advise

yes.. im in BKK ja

anyhow i have to finished that so-called marmite be for buy new real one

(maybe i need 3 yrs!!) :o

Bambi

Why bother with any of that stuff - you must be dead set on getting an English boyfriend then Bambi... :D I respect your dedication, but I do believe you will be able to find somebody without eating Marmite....

After all, would you judge a potential boyfriend by his willingness to eat pla raa? :o

Why bother with any of that stuff - you must be dead set on getting an English boyfriend then Bambi... :D I respect your dedication, but I do believe you will be able to find somebody without eating Marmite....

After all, would you judge a potential boyfriend by his willingness to eat pla raa?  :o

:D:D:D:D

"pla raa".. i've never it it yet ..

maybe just do a pizza "pla raa" and dare him to eat while i eat marmite :D

bambi

The Marmite Story ...(Marmite's Preys)

Bambi : Hi, Baby..today my parents come to see me..and i will do Marmites sanwich wor dad

Brit : oh..but please dont tell him that you have marmite idea from me.. i dont want he hates me befor he meet me.

BB : ok , i wont

Brit : and your marmite is not the one i mention it

BB : :D

At My apartment

BB : Dad .. i have special thing for you, it called Marmite..and i will do sanwich for you ok?

Dad : Good girl

BB : (make sanwich Troast +butter+marmite +smokey cheese+french ham)

BB : How is it dad ..yummy?

Dad : ohh yeah aroi ,ak..i like it ..

- - 5 mins ago- -

ehhhhhhh (scream sound) .. yeahhh that my's mom

BB : what's wrong mum

Mom : I just eat something that was on sppon.. i thought it was Chocolate !!

seem my marmite will be finished and empty before 3 yrs for sure :o:D

Bambi

The Marmite Story  ...(Marmite's Preys)

<snip>

seem  my marmite will  be  finished and  empty before 3 yrs for sure :o  :D

Bambi

Now you'll have to try the real thing... Vegemite! :D

The Marmite Story  ...(Marmite's Preys)

Bambi : Hi, Baby..today my parents come to see me..and  i will do  Marmites sanwich wor dad

Brit : oh..but please  dont tell him that  you have  marmite idea from me.. i dont want he  hates  me  befor  he meet me.

BB : ok , i wont

Brit : and  your  marmite is not the  one  i mention it

BB :  :D 

At My apartment

BB : Dad .. i  have special thing for  you,  it called Marmite..and  i will do sanwich for  you ok?

Dad : Good  girl

BB : (make sanwich  Troast +butter+marmite +smokey cheese+french ham)

BB :  How  is  it dad ..yummy?

Dad : ohh yeah aroi ,ak..i like  it ..

- - 5 mins ago- -

ehhhhhhh  (scream sound) .. yeahhh that my's mom

BB : what's wrong mum

Mom : I  just eat something that was on sppon.. i thought it was  Chocolate !!

seem  my marmite will  be  finished and  empty before 3 yrs for sure :o  :D

Bambi

Mix the whole jar of Erzatz Marmite with Nam Pla and leave in the sun for three days till it smells revolting. Serve with rice and tell the family it's Wombat Poo. They'll love it, finish it, then you can buy some real stuff :D

Mix the whole jar of Erzatz Marmite with Nam Pla and leave in the sun for three days till it smells revolting. Serve with rice and tell the family it's  Wombat Poo. They'll love it, finish it, then you can buy some real stuff :D

good idea a$$hole ..your parents must love it loads

Bambi :o

ps.. i dont mind if u talk rude with me...but you have no right to be rude with my parents..ok?

Edited by BambinA

BB : Dad .. i  have special thing for  you,  it called Marmite..and  i will do sanwich

Mix the whole jar of Erzatz Marmite with Nam Pla and leave in the sun for three days till it smells revolting. Serve with rice and tell the family it's  Wombat Poo. They'll love it, finish it, then you can buy some real stuff :D

good idea a$$hole ..your parents must love it loads

ps.. i dont mind if u talk rude with me...but you have no right to be rude with my parents..ok?

Excuse me, but you wrote that about your parents and incorperated it my tongue- in-cheek answer yourself. And bye the way my parents are dead.

Edited by lampard10

Excuse me, but you wrote that about your parents and incorperated it my tongue- in-cheek answer yourself. And bye the way my parents are dead.

K. lampard10

Im sorry about your parents ..

ps.. sorry that i was rude to you too..

Edited by BambinA

Another favourite of mine is thinly spread on hot buttered toast, followed by a slice of cheese, topped off with a fried egg with some bacon and sliced tomatoes on the side... arroy mak mak!

I ate this very meal for breakfast, yesterday, together with a cappuccino .

A perfect combination of tastes and likely to win the heart of any Englishman.

When you've tried the rest Bambi, try the best!

VEGEMITE.jpg

The Happy Little Vegemite Song

We are happy little Vegemites as bright as bright can be,

We all enjoy our Vegemite for breakfast, lunch and tea,

Our mummy says we're growing stronger every single week,

Because we love our Vegemite,

We all adore our Vegemite,

It puts a rose in every cheek!

Did You Know?

- 22.7 million jars of Vegemite are manufactured in Australia every year - that's 235 jars per minute.

- 30 jars are sold in Australia for every one exported.

- Vegemite is in nine out of ten pantries in Australia.

Edited by Jai Dee

Can i dance?

Babycha.gif

So; flies are in 9 out of 10 panties in England :D

And Bambina, apology accepted, but please, if you're going to start a light hearted thread please accept the jokes with it. Some would even call it a trolls post. Starting a Vegamite v Marmite war. But it's no ashes tour; this is one we've easily won :o

Edited by lampard10

Okay - so no takers for the crunchy peanut butter and marmite combo - how about this one from the dizzy heights of British haute cuisine :o

Take two slices of toast, spread butter and then Marmite on, crumble some mature Cheddar cheese over the top, cover the whole lot with piping hot baked beans - reminds me of being a student on a budget!

JxP

Take two slices of toast, spread butter and then Marmite on, crumble some mature Cheddar cheese over the top, cover the whole lot with piping hot baked beans - reminds me of being a student on a budget!

JxP

Or a big fat git like me on a diet. You forgot the splash of Worcester on the beans.

VEGEMITE.jpg

Did You Know?

- 22.7 million jars of Vegemite are manufactured in Australia every year - that's 235 jars per minute.

Did you know the Don used to spread Vegemite on his bat instead of linseed oil?

And that Merv liberaly applied it to his upper lip?

Rumour has it that inability to buy Vegemite in the UK is already being courted as a possible excuse for loosing the Ashes.

Edited by Thomas_Merton

JxP

Or a big fat git like me on a diet. You forgot the splash of Worcester on the beans.

That works too!

What I did forget was the dollop of Colmans mustard mixed in with the beans when heating them up. :o

JxP

VEGEMITE.jpg

Did You Know?

Did you know the Don used to spread Vegemite on his bat instead of linseed oil?

And that Merv liberaly applied it to his upper lip?

Rumour has it that inability to buy Vegemite in the UK is already being courted as a possible excuse for loosing the Ashes.

Toast and Vegimite for brekky== 2 decades of Ashes victories, perhaps the poms had best try it,they are copying everything else Australian :o