Looking For... Mates?

coupleinbangkok

It's all kind of simple, really. We are a professional western couple, in our thirties, living in Bangkok. Perhaps not the typical expats, not english teachers, not rich beyond our dreams - just normal.

And it's bloody hard to meet similar people ! Maybe they don't exist.

Does anyone know of any good resources (sites?) for meeting like-minded, non-thai couples and just, generally, mates?

Or is there anyone reading this who feels the same? Are you stuck at home, wondering why you don't meet anyone new?

Or maybe we are horribly antisocial and it's all in our heads hahahaha. They say it gets harder to make friends as you get older though :o

Would be nice to hear from anyone who'd like to meet others.

thanks!

[email protected]

It's all kind of simple, really. We are a professional western couple, in our thirties, living in Bangkok. Perhaps not the typical expats, not english teachers, not rich beyond our dreams - just normal.

And it's bloody hard to meet similar people !  Maybe they don't exist.

Does anyone know of any good resources (sites?) for meeting like-minded, non-thai couples and just, generally, mates?

Or is there anyone reading this who feels the same? Are you stuck at home, wondering why you don't meet anyone new?

Or maybe we are horribly antisocial and it's all in our heads hahahaha. They say it gets harder to make friends as you get older though :o

Would be nice to hear from anyone who'd like to meet others.

thanks!

[email protected]

When you say in your 30's what age exactly. I'm in my thirties but i'm 31. Non thai couple. Many many farang with Thais here. Though there is other who are in a farang relationship. But i think most people are in a Thai farang relationship. Maybe you both should come to the next pissup? Then you'll meet people. Just a though.

Just a suggestion,  trying to help not criticise

Reword your posting

"Looking for mates,  bangkok couple"

could mean something else

5555555555. I thought he was talking about condoms until i read the thread. :o

lol, there are lots of expat couples in bangkok & lots of thai/farang couples, go along to one of the next meetups and maybe post in the ladies section as well, never know who your going to meet but thats half the fun & if you don't like it, you haven't lost anything trying.

Good luck & have fun

Boo