Who Would You Like To See As Next England Manager?

davejonesbkk

Next England manager  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just for fun so please don't get too serious!

I personally would like to see Capello go as he is just too arrogant and stubborn. Yes the players were at fault too and are basically a bunch of over-paid whingers but Capello made some ridiculous selections and also hasn't really experimented with new formations over the last 2 years.

I have only chosen English managers for this poll as I think the days of brining in superstar foreign mangers on high wages are over as they havent gotten us further than 1/4 finals...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've gone for Stuart Pearce, he has a wealth of experience with the young players that we need to bring in asap.

Agree with you. Stuart Pearce should replace Capello.

The team needs young blood on the bench and players.

I've gone for Stuart Pearce, he has a wealth of experience with the young players that we need to bring in asap.

Agree with you. Stuart Pearce should replace Capello.

The team needs young blood on the bench and players.

Harry Rednap

steve mcmahon. he knows everything about football.

and Shebby Singh to become his assistant?

the tabloids wouldn't like shebby. them foreigners don't understand our culture and our game like innit.

steve mcmahon. he knows everything about football.

:lol:

Thanks for that Stevie, I just spat mt tea out.

I had a chuckle though, when SWP came on I remember McMahon at a football dinner a month ago saying "He's fuc_king useless". well that was certainly one of his more astute statements.

As for who they bring in, I think Borat and Mike Basset are probably better options than Stuart Pearce :blink:

Roy Hodgson would be a good selection, but maybe there will be a surprise and we end up with Goddle again, or McClown comes back for a second spell. I'm sure Sven would also be up for another pay day. Let's see the useless cretins at FA , Oh sorry Club England :lol: bulls it up again.

GUUS HIDDINK............:rolleyes:

but the Turks were more clever and hired him for the national team after he left the Russian team, but maybe GBP 10M would do the job? :whistling:

LaoPo

GUUS HIDDINK............:rolleyes:

but the Turks were more clever and hired him for the national team after he left the Russian team, but maybe GBP 10M would do the job? :whistling:

LaoPo

Hiddinks no fool. He'd look at the depth of talent he'd have to work with and run like the wind :whistling: