Thai Artists

dee_jai_maak_maak

Hi all,

I was watching a programme on the BBC called A Picture of Britain, in which a presenter travels the UK and visits places where various painters were born and / or produced their works (many of which were fantastic).

This got me thinking (as you do) about Thai painters. Now I must confess I don't know any, but I know what a cultured lot you are on here :o , so can anyone name any good Thai artists old or new whose works I should check out?

Cheers,

djmm

Hi all,

I was watching a programme on the BBC called A Picture of Britain, in which a presenter travels the UK and visits places where various painters were born and / or produced their works (many of which were fantastic).

This got me thinking (as you do) about Thai painters. Now I must confess I don't know any, but I know what a cultured lot you are on here  :o , so can anyone name any good Thai artists old or new whose works I should check out?

Cheers,

djmm

I dont profess to knowing about this subject at all, so I did a quick google(keywords "thai artists").The following link could be a good start point for your research.

This Link

Hi all,

This got me thinking (as you do) about Thai painters. Now I must confess I don't know any, but I know what a cultured lot you are on here  :o , so can anyone name any good Thai artists old or new whose works I should check out?

Cheers,

djmm

I dont profess to knowing about this subject at all, so I did a quick google(keywords "thai artists").The following link could be a good start point for your research.

This Link

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I have surfed the Net for info on this. I was asking for recommendations really.

Thanks for the infi.

Cheers,

djmm