Thai Passport

punisher

Hi can anybody tell me what documents are required to get a passport for my daughter?She is 4years old,has my name in thai birth certificate,im not married with her mother,also how long does it take and how much will it cost,i live in Chonburi

Thanks for help

Hi can anybody tell me what documents are required to get a passport for my daughter?She is 4years old,has my name in thai birth certificate,im not married with her mother,also how long does it take and how much will it cost,i live in Chonburi

Thanks for help

Requires your mother and your daughter to show up in person at the Passport Division. Applicant must be present herself because the picture is taken right there and she must sign with her fingerprint (assuming she can not write her name yet).

Documents required:

ID card of the mother

House register

Birth certificate of your daughter

Passport fee: THB 1,000.00

plus as I recall something like an additional THB like 20 or 50 when taking the photo.

If you apply for the passport at the Head Passport Division at Laksi, Bangkok issuing the passport takes just 2 days.

When entering the building take the escalator to the first floor. Make a right and queue at the registration desk. Present your documents and get a queue number and wait until your number gets called. Present your case at the counter.

After that head left and make a right around the corner. This is where the pictures are taken. Pay there those additional 20 or 50 baht registration fee. Photo gets taken.

AFTERWARDS pass the booth where the fee is collected make a right, then a left and enter the waiting room and collect another queue number! Important to avoid wasting waiting time (by not knowing you need another queue number).

Wait until your number gets called.

Another cross check and issuing of the document for picking up the finished passport in 2 days.

Place of pick up of the passport: Ground floor at the counters on the right hand side when entering the building through the main door.

It is recommendable to show up for the passport application early in the morning because it might be quite crowded. To be on the safe side you may want to calculate about 3 hours for the entire process (surely depends on the actual number of applicants).

Good luck.

Cheers,

Richard :o

Wowwww thanks alot,thats real good informations,really thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for help

Requires your mother and your daughter to show up in person at the Passport Division. Applicant must be present herself because the picture is taken right there and she must sign with her fingerprint (assuming she can not write her name yet).

Documents required:

ID card of the mother

House register

plus as I recall something like an additional THB like 20 or 50 when taking the photo.

If you apply for the passport at the Head Passport Division at Laksi, Bangkok issuing the passport takes just 2 days.

When entering the building take the escalator to the first floor. Make a right and queue at the registration desk. Present your documents and get a queue number and wait until your number gets called. Present your case at the counter.

After that head left and make a right around the corner. This is where the pictures are taken. Pay there those additional 20 or 50 baht registration fee. Photo gets taken.

AFTERWARDS pass the booth where the fee is collected make a right, then a left and enter the waiting room and collect another queue number! Important to avoid wasting waiting time (by not knowing you need another queue number).

Another cross check and issuing of the document for picking up the finished passport in 2 days.

Place of pick up of the passport: Ground floor at the counters on the right hand side when entering the building through the main door.

It is recommendable to show up for the passport application early in the morning because it might be quite crowded. To be on the safe side you may want to calculate about 3 hours for the entire process (surely depends on the actual number of applicants).

Good luck.

Cheers,

You will need ,

Your Passport

Wifes I.D card

Childs original birth certificate.

Copy of House papers. Thats copy of front page and copy of page your daughter is on.

It doesnt matter if your married or not .

Costs around 1000 baht and takes roughly 4 working days.

You can have the passport mailed out to you to save going back to pick it up.

No need for photos.They do it for you.

Weve done a few of these now and it can depend on who you get on the day or which office you go to as to what you need to take but you should be ok if you take the 4 above items. If you have the original house book take that allong but i doubt you will need it.

Thanks for help

Documents required:

ID card of the mother

House register

Good luck.

Cheers,

Where's the water fountain?

Thanks for help

Hello matey

You will probably get a better response if this question was asked in the Visa forum, i suggest you ask the mods to move it there :o