Wayne Rooney Is The Ugliest Player In The World Cup

Mobi

You guys do realise that I don't post too much on weekends? Best to save your highly intellectual jibes for Monday if you don't want them to be wasted.

Nevermind, second look reveals you are doing exactly that.

Its the Utd mantra.......mirror mirror on the wall.....etc....!!......welcome back......hangover is it or has Vidic been sold?......All will be revealed......:rolleyes:

You guys do realise that I don't post too much on weekends? Best to save your highly intellectual jibes for Monday if you don't want them to be wasted.

Nevermind,  second look reveals you are doing exactly that.

Its the Utd mantra.......mirror mirror on the wall.....etc....!!......welcome back......hangover is it or has Vidic been sold?......All will be revealed......:rolleyes:

If I had a hangover Smokes on a sunday morning at 8am, the last thing on my mind would be inflicting more brain damage upon myself from reading your posts mate. :huh:

Vidic for sale : everyone is mate for the right price. 

If I had a hangover Smokes on a sunday morning at 8am, the last thing on my mind would be inflicting more brain damage upon myself from reading your posts mate. :huh:

Vidic for sale : everyone is mate for the right price.

Even I can't make head nor tail of it this morning tbh......hopefully now the World Cup is over we'll see some movement on the transfer front.

Edited by smokie36

Let's not forget Carlos Tevez.

No lets not....it looks to me like someone tried to hang him at some point in his life judging by the state of his neck

he was scalded with a pan of boiling water when he was a young kid. wee bit harsh calling a burn victim 'ugly' pauly. ;)

My wife thinks Wayne Rooney has beautiful blue eyes and cute freckles but she is not too sure about the rest of him. Colleen loves all of him though and he is odds on to get a "hair transplant endorsement offer" being ugly can pay off for some.