Getting My Arse Shaved

chonburi12

I read on another site that Friends massage and barber on Sukhumvit Soi 19 offers ball shaving, so I am sure they can accomodate you.

And before the jokers start I did read it and have never experienced it, honestly :P

Sukhumvit Soi 7 on the right hand side. Should take about 90 minutes.

90 minutes to have your arse shaved?!?! What a waste of time... :o I'm just glad my gf doesn't care too much about my hairy butt ;) lol

I've had my back laserd four times in the uk, by one girl, then had it done once in BKK, by three real cuties at Yoskarn clinic, much better than in the UK, 'cos two of them used ice packs to numb the area, whilst one did the lasering, I did have to tell them to turn the power right up though.

That wasn't too painful and had quite a laugh with them while they did it, but no way on earth could I imagine exposing my white hairy arse to three girls from any country. :lol:

<BR>Waxed I have heard of shaved never must be a cowboy thing<BR><BR>Two Gay cowboy riding the range One say  ''Yup''  the says  ''Yip''<BR><BR>or is it only in american & the next craze to come across the pond Oh lordy..<BR>

It originated in Europe. Sowwwy. Surely, you know Bruno the Austrian arbiter of all things fashionable? He is the bad Zoolander. Google the subject learn of the European contribution to fashion.

Edited by geriatrickid

If you go into Soi cowboy and ask around someone will surely help you out, you might feel a bit:wub:at first but then after this fella :Dave:sellotapes yer nutsacks to yer belly and gets to work round yer rusty bullet hole he wil be thinking its :partytime2::licklips: I have no idea if you have excellent black humour of if you are entirely serious about this , but whatever it is I gotta say that's a classic post :clap2: Nice !!!

1. Does the OP want to shave just on the outside of the cheek? 2. Does he need to spread his cheeks and shave around the hole?

I think No.1 could be done in most salons but No.2 might be a bit too much to ask!!

Have you guys never heard of "back, crack and sack" ??

Have been having it done for years now. Alas the waxing is done in Australia so I cant help you in BKK. Maybe try one of the upmarket beauty salons in Paragon or the like. If they don"t do it they will know someone who does.

If back, crack and sack is really hard to get in Thailand, maybe it is, what a wonderful business opportunity for someone!

This would indicate there is some degree of expertise needed to do this properly. Maybe just going anywhere that does waxing is not such a good idea, pain-wise.

http://www.fancyamakeover.co.uk/men/back-sack-crack-wax/

Edited by Jingthing

I read on another site that Friends massage and barber on Sukhumvit Soi 19 offers ball shaving, so I am sure they can accomodate you.

I'll second this, I've had my ass crack waxed at friends a couple of times now. A couple of pieces of info that might help in the decision process: first it isn't waxing its ripping, at times it hurts a lot. Around the 'little brown ring' the whole area is very sensitive to the ripping. After the waxing think is over plucking of the odd hair hear and there hurts more than the waxing, it feels like needles poking you, sharp needles. On the bright side, once you are done it feels so good, and you'll feel great after defecation.

i had a friend over last month... he had his chest waxed... next day it was all red and rashy and they did a professional job he told me..

i wouldn't want that same rash between my ass crack and on my balls... he told me it itched like hel_l and he had all these red bumps so i'm little scared off waxing...

why not shave?

A topic I would have never thought about if not for TV. After reading the various posts and comments, knowing the TV members perchance for photo/video, I can hardly wait for chapter 2, with sound effects. Maybe someone could recommend a tattoo shop who tattoos &lt;deleted&gt;, they probably have experience and the op can possibly get a shave while adorning his privates with a sketch or two.

I will do it for 1,000 THB. Meet me in the WC at Lumpini park. If that isn't enough to firghten you my avatar pic is really me.

Thanks anotherruser but when it comes to getting my arse shaved I am very perticular. I am searching for the perfect arse shave here in Bangkok and it has to be done by a beautiful women who will not laugh when I request an ass shaving.

With a shaves as at least when you go to the toilet for a while.

It will not stick to the hairs, if you know what i mean.

I have thought about it, not really, but if i had it done i would not have any problem for a while i would hope, LMAO :o

Dont get it.

Is it not possible to do the same as the ladies do?

Isnt there some sort of hair removal cream on the market?

Or is this cream something which stings?

Im sure many of the members shave their balls.

How exactly is this done? With a razor? Think not.

Curious.

lol

A waxed and depilated pussy is called a "Brazilian"

A similar treated ass could be called an "Australian"

Had me ass "Okcored"

.......... > > > > ........ oops, boomerangs coming, gotta scarper

• Haha 1

Dont get it.

Is it not possible to do the same as the ladies do?

Isnt there some sort of hair removal cream on the market?

Or is this cream something which stings?

Im sure many of the members shave their balls.

How exactly is this done? With a razor? Think not.

Curious.

lol

step one: use a 'babyliss' beard trimmer to get rid of most of the vegetation but be careful not to 'nip' the ball bag .

step two: lather up and finish off with 'Gillette mach 3' to get the smooth finish

I'm not making any judgement, but is there a practical reason you do this...or is it a fetish thing?

Or are you just a Sasquatch hairy mofo?

Shaving your face.

I'm not making any judgment, but is there a practical reason you do this...or is it a fetish thing?

post-37101-039602100 1279123279_thumb.jp

Edited by Jingthing